“English breakfast in style”

Orient Express Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 282 Restaurants in Lloret de Mar
Cuisines: International
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Brigg, United Kingdom
“English breakfast in style”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Nice comfy seats looking straight out to sea. Excellent service. Top quality ingredients well cooked. What more can you want for a late breakfast with chips and plenty of toast.

Always seems a bit strange having a pint of lager with a breakfast, but it was 3pm. Even the local draught was tasty.

• Visited October 2013

• Polish first
england
“Good Food”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Good simple reasonable priced food.

Clean friendly staff who service you with a smile and always advise you of the specials of the day.

Try the home made steak pies their excellent.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Anothersunseeker
Kirkby
“Fabulous breakfast”
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Breakfast lovely with different choices for everyone lovely settings overlooking beach lovely staff. The atmosphere is nice and love the decor. A must even just for a pot if tea.

Leeds, United Kingdom
“great food and great people thank you”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I have been to lloret several times and always go here three or four times during my stay. normally a few times for breakfast or lunch and then a few times for dinner, the food and Service is always excellent, This time I had my niece and her boyfriend with me as well as some other members of family and on the sunday it was my nieces boyfriends 18th birthday so I booked a table here knowing we would have a great night the Food was beautiful as always and the staff were all fantastic and I would like to Thank you all on Charlie's behalf he said he had a great birthday and all my family loved the food and said they Will all definitely be back.

Scunthorpe, United Kingdom
“Disappointing”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I was really looking forward to going to this restaurant after reading the reviews on here. As we walked in to the restaurant and waited to be seated we were asked if we had made a booking we looked around there were only 2 people eating in the restaurant so why would we need to book a table. Anyway after we were seated my friend and i looked at the menu. We had to call a waiter over to find out what the vegetarian options were. In a short reply we got told Pizza and when we asked if that was all. we were then asked what would my friend like. She asked for an omelette something simple as it wasn’t on the menu. The waiter didn’t even go into the kitchen to ask if the chef would cook this for her, he simply stood there and said no! Clearly this restaurant doesn’t stock eggs. The waiter then offered my friend a salad with carrots, peas and broccoli, I mean who would eat that as a meal after that we left. Although it looks very nice inside and out, i wouldn’t recommend this place to anyone purely on the base of poor service!

3 Thank bella1180