The hotel was very clean the towels changed every day.We had a room at the back which was great because the resort was full of 18 to 21 year olds none of them British they buy a disco pass for a week and party 24/7 .The young ones were buying huge carry outsand drinking all day at night .the police and army were there to keep them in order. We went to another area at night with nice restaurants and bars .Llloret is a nice place i would go back again but not in July. We did not have any problem with the young ones at all but it was too busy for us
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located right in the centre of Lloret, a stone's throw from the hustle and bustle and the charming seafront promenade, packed with terraces looking out to sea. The hotel is small, cosy and with friendly affair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mundial Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mundial Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Mundial Club Hotel Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain