Hotel was clean with room service every day, fresh towels & staff friendly. Downside is the food is limited in choice with some repetiveness over the week we stayed there. The neighbours in the hotel across the way were noisy but to be fair the music went off at 11.00pm, we had more noise in the hotel at night with younger guests running up & down the corridors at 1.00am in the morning & generally banging around in their rooms. Hotel seems to cater for the older generation & there is no entertainment in the evening. The pool area is small & sunbeds limited to nine due to space but having said that most people were out in resort everyday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located right in the centre of Lloret, a stone's throw from the hustle and bustle and the charming seafront promenade, packed with terraces looking out to sea. The hotel is small, cosy and with friendly affair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mundial Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mundial Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Mundial Club Hotel Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain