@ weeks ago, together with my wife, I spent 7 days in this hotel in
Lloret de Mar which is a wonderful and interesting seaside village/town. It provides lots of connections to all resorts of the Costa Brave including Barcelona & Girona.
Upon our arrival, we were rather taken aback by the reception desk who spoke very little English. They, though seemed very fluent in French & German.
The hotel being in a very central position included all amenities Food was plenty and quite good, though not particularly varied.
I suggest a high floor room over looking one of the pools. Ours also had a sizable balcony.
Clean rooms: daily done up. Clean towels changed every day. Lifts were fast and suitable.
Amusement: well nothing special except for the 3 ladies dancing the Flamenco: (just one night). Otherwise shows were not at all capturing. During the shows, drinks at the bar, were very cheap e.g. Beer @ €1 per 1/2 pint glass.
Hotel is centrally located. Only 10-15 minute walk to the Central Bus Station.
A Sports zone, including football ground etc only 15-20 minute walk.
We loved the place and would love to go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-Star H•TOP Royal Star & SPA hotel is a nice family oriented hotel located in the lively city of Lloret de Mar, (north-east coast of Spain). Positioned at 10-minute walk from Fenals Beach Creek and a 15-minute walk from the Lloret de Mar beach. This classic 397- room hotel offer plenty of fun activities and relaxation comforts for adults and children. It is situated at 85 Km from Barcelona – El Prat Airport and 25 Km from Girona Airport. Lloret de Mar is one of the most popular cities in Costa Brava known for the lively nightlife and its clean&safe beaches. FACILITIES Rooms • Social room (ping pong, billard, etc.) • Restaurant • 2 Bar • 2 Swimming pools • Sun terraces • Laundry • Souvenirs/gift shop Children • Miniclub • Playground • Baby cots and chairs Spa area • Heated indoor pool with waterfall • Turkish bath • Sauna • Fitness room Staff • 24 hour Front Desk services • Multilingual staff • Housekeeping Others • Facilities for guests with disabilities • Currency exchange • Car hire* • External medical service* • Air-conditioning / Heating • Safe boxes* • Wi-Fi* • TV • Luggage storage • Showers for check-out • Lifts • Bikes* • Parking* *Some of these services are extra or require a deposit (ask at the Hotel) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your H.TOP Royal Star & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Top Royal Star Hotel
- Royal Star Hotel Lloret De Mar
- H.TOP Royal Star & SPA Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain