We have just spent 10 days at this hotel June27th to 07th July, and would recommend it to anyone who wants a quite relaxing holiday, our transfer was from Barcelona airport which took about two hours, we could have landed at the nearby airport but we preferred the landing times that Barcelona offered. We initially paid an extra supplement ( 25.00) I think for a superior view from the front apex of the building, this was worth every penny as from our balcony we could observe the hotel complex ie pools, bar, & sun bathing terraces, on the one side and the beach area, surrounding hills, & walkways on the other, the hotel is only 5 storeys high we were on the fifth floor so had great views from our room balcony. The rooms at best could be described as 3 star as the furniture and fittings are a bit dated, but were kept spotless by the friendly cleaning staff and everything in the room worked so no problems there. The food was very good, tasty, plentiful, well cooked and varied, but perhaps because the hotels guests seemed to be made up of perhaps 15% British and the rest German, French, Dutch, Belgian, Russian etc the meals had a more continental choice to them, we really enjoyed our meals and because we went all inclusive were served with a choice of wines, white or red or both (Bottles ). The reception staff are among the best we have ever encountered, multi lingual, friendly and helpful not a sullen face to be seen, this also applies to dining hall, pool bar, & general bar staff who were all eager to serve you in a nice friendly manner.Where this hotel is definitely 4 to 5 star is in two areas that is the outside facilities & the location, the outside sun bathing areas which are really excellent, offering different areas for all ages, from the open and busy to the quiet & secluded, 2 pools, busy and quiet and a selection of different sun loungers on different height levels. The hotel location is spot on, right across from the beach minutes from all the shops and bars etc. Turn left to go on a Cliffside walk along the coast as far as you want to go, or right to go into the lovely town, day trips to Barcelona and Tossa de Mar were really good, we just got the bus from the bus station. This was our first time at this hotel but we will definitely come back we are a couple aged 56 & 53.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel facing Lloret's beach with a wellness centre and spa aimed at caring for health and beauty. The establishment also has a room for corporate events, reading area, TV room, garden terrace with sea view (with sun loungers and parasols), 4 swimming pools (3 outdoor and 1 heated, covered and with seawater) and Fitness Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Rosamar & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosamar And Spa
- Rosamar Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Rosamar & Spa Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain