Stayed at this hotel for a ladies holiday. From the start we were made to feel comfortable even though this is a mainly German,Italian hotel. Rooms were very clean and comfortable with a fab view. Food and restaurant staff great, we had some picky eaters in our group but there was always a wide choice, and we always left full. Spa lovely and relaxing although receptionist a bit stuffy, however we were a bit noisy at times but 90% of staff were friendly and patient with us. Outdoor pool a bit chilly but weather wasn't great when we were there. Evening entertainment was a bit outdated and not aimed at British. All in all a great stay and some of us quiet ladies are planning a return trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel facing Lloret's beach with a wellness centre and spa aimed at caring for health and beauty. The establishment also has a room for corporate events, reading area, TV room, garden terrace with sea view (with sun loungers and parasols), 4 swimming pools (3 outdoor and 1 heated, covered and with seawater) and Fitness Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and Priceline so you can book your Rosamar & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosamar And Spa
- Rosamar Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Rosamar & Spa Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain