Visited here for a 5 day break with 3 children under 7 ! The hotel/complex is split into the hotell and suites/seperated by a long corridor. The hotel was cleanest I have ever stayed in and the staff were very friendly. At this time of year there was a huge amount of old spanish/french (we are only 30) and some are so rude and pushy!! The food was a fantastic buffet with a lovely waiter called Jose who entertained the children every time he passed. There is also a lovely indoor pool to play in as outside pools are fantastic (3) but too cold. There is a childrens room full of things such as xbox, etc. This was open 10-5pm and my children loved it (free of charge). The rooms were large (we had a suite to fit us all in) apart from the smell of sewarge on the bottom floor! Overall the hotel/location was great and we will go back again in tghe near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is located within the Evenia Olympic Resort and has the same facilities and services.It offers 2 kind of rooms, both with air conditioning, phone, satellite TV, safe, fully fitted bathroom and balcony: Plus rooms(23m2). Bedroom with twin beds and a sofa-bed. Family rooms(28m2)Twinroom with a separated living room with sofa-bed with top bunk for up to 3 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Evenia Olympic Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evenia Olympic Garden Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Evenia Olympic Garden Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain