H.TOP Palm Beach & SPA
Institut Gem Wellness & Spa(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
$54
$52
  • Beachfront
Rigat Park & Spa Hotel(Lloret de Mar)
$199
Very Good 4/5
Evenia Olympic Suites Hotel(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
$98
Great 4.5/5
  • Restaurant
Hotel Acapulco Lloret de Mar(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
$50
  • Restaurant
Rosamar & Spa(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
$71
$69
  • Beachfront
Aparthotel Costa Encantada(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
$69
$66
  • Pool
Hotel Marsol(Lloret de Mar)
$65
$61
Good 3.5/5
  • Pool
Alegria Plaza Paris(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
$68
  • Pool
Alba Seleqtta Hotel(Lloret de Mar)
$79
Good 3.5/5
  • Restaurant
Hotel Miramar(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
$64
$60
roomertravel.com
  • Breakfast included
1,073 results
All reviewssteam roomoutdoor jacuzzifenals beachgreat holidaycleaned dailyrooms are basicthe ritzplenty of choicefresh towelsevening entertainmentbenoitbingovegsangria
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is a budget 3 star hotel so do not expect luxury. The hotel has an indoor spar which is excellent when its raining outside. The beach is only a pleasant 10 mins walk away and there are a good selection of bars / restaurants close to the Hotel.The staff are friendly though the bar man Oscar does need to polish up his customer service skills. I stayed all inclusive for 5 nights 27/10/2012 in a party of 12 (all couples). The breakfast is poor to average though the lunch and dinner food I found very good with lots of choice. The rooms were spotless and although the hotel looks tired I would definitely recommend as a 3 star hotel. The only negative is for those arriving by coach you are dropped off some 300 metres away which when carrying / pulling luggage can not be the best experience.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank dm2632
Reviewed October 30, 2012

having decided to have a cheap week away with family and having been to america earlier on in the year and going to goa in november cost was the main factor in booking the ancla hotel,well the hotel is very clean cant fault it the food was ok allways found something we stayed all inclusive the drinks we good,all in all a quit accepteble hotel,we arrived with family a child of 11 one 8 and a baby that was 10 months old we arrived in the reception and it was full of hen parties and a couple stag parties and we though oh god what have we done ha! that would turn out to be the last of our problems,they caused us no disruption at all and we couldnt hear any noise from our rooms,all was to change after a day all these student arrived clean cut quite looking youngster who turned out to be the spawn of satan the noise at night was unbelieveable screaming playing football in the corridors kicking doors other peoples as well as there own a red hot iron was thrown from the balcony overlooking the pool luckily it didnt hit anyone in the pool neadless to say we had no sleep at night so can you imagine how the baby and children fared,complaints to the managment didnt alter anything and the teachers or tutors in charge of these kids didnt want to know they were treating it as there holiday so go away,i am sure there will be other reviews about this hotel its a geat pity as the hotel and staff were good the beach only a short stroll away and a walk into lloret

Room Tip: if it is full of student then there are no good rooms the noise is more muffled on the 7th floor
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank marijon
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We wanted a cheap week away and relax but there is not a chance of getting a good nights sleep here, me and my partner had an 8 yr old and 11mth old and our baby was woken every night, people screaming and laughing in the corridors drunk at all times of the night, banging on doors, we couldn't wait to get home just to sleep. It's not for familys at all, it was for stag/hen do's and Spanish kids school trips. Other than the noise all the time the hotel is what you pay for, small rooms and basic. I won't be returning to the hotel anytime soon, I like my sleep too much.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Rachel305
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Both myself and my husband recently stayed for 2 weeks in September, the receptionist was amazing ( sorry didn't get her name long dark hair) the room was clean and okay the only ting we would of liked was tea and coffee making facilities. The food was lovely and tried some new things the waiter staff were excellent, I wouldn't recommend this for families as can quite noisy but for adults it's brilliant, only a short walk to fenals beach. The house keepers were so friendly and thorough.
All in all the staff were lovely and would definitely. Go again well. Worth the money

Room Tip: Pay a bit more to upgrade to superior
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Fran T
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Stayed 3 nights as part of a hen weekend. First impression wasn't too bad. Room was dated but clean. I thought the staff were okay, they weren't really friendly but not rude either. Food was just okay, repetative though. I found the dining room stuffy and hot, also ate out a few times. I wouldn't recommend this hotel for kids, too many staf and hen parties. Would I go back? - No .

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends