Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 08/05/21
Hotels.com
FindHotel
$103
Expedia.com$121
Travelocity$121
ZenHotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 10, 2019 via mobile

I came here with my family and I’ll tell you something it’s definitely not a family hotel, only good thing I can say about it is how close we are to everything but apart from that it is shocking. Here’s a list with everything bad:
- mould growing in my bedroom in the wardrobe and behind the curtain
- the food is shocking, not much choice at all — my brother has to eat gluten free food and only got pork chops and chips, both smothered in grease, the only thing I have enjoyed was the garlic potatoes but nothing else!
- staff are rude, I have 7 siblings and I’m the oldest, the youngest two are the loudest and we had a complaint that we was to loud, yet at 2 o’clock in the morning when the children are trying to sleep we can hear people arguing that are from the hotel, younger people playing music from their rooms, youths shouting from across the hotel balconies even funny business in bed!!
- water was off the first day we got there and after a long day at the airport we was hoping to shower but the water was off
- they don’t wash the plates properly. I picked up a plate to get food and had a dry onion from the day before, my mum had a lipstick stain on her mug and mum hardly wears makeup so it definitely wasn’t hers, the glasses for juice have stains on so puts you off drinking

In my opinion this hotel is mainly aimed for younger people who party not for families at all. It looks like a nice hotel but in reality it’s horrible. This was our first time at Lloret De Mar and it’ll be our last!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Hoteles-Garbi, Director Comercial at Hotel Garbi, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2020

I'm sorry that you weren't completely satisfied about your stay.
We will have a look at the things you mention and will try to improve where possible. The Garbi Hotel is the most simple hotel we have in Lloret. Apart from this one we have the Garbi Park and the Gran Garbi of a higher standard, and a different rate of course.
We try to offer a good quality - price relationship and will see what we can do to improve!

Reviewed September 7, 2019

Me and my family have just got back from our first family holiday to Garbi hotel and after reading the reviews I was very worried but I would say you get want you paid for. Me and my family had an amazing time. The staff are very friendly, made us feel very welcome and comfortable. The rooms are very basic and not big, you have bathroom with toilet and then your bedroom this didn’t bother us at all because we went on a holiday and wasn’t spending our time in our hotel room it was to sleep and freshen up. The food was good so much to chose from and catered for many people. The only thing that we thought was a let down was the evening entertainment there is no entertainment at hotel garbi When we asked about entertainment we was told to go to their sister hotel garbi park which is literally opposite hotel garbi, we went there one night and it was not good at all my kids got board. Apart from the entertainment I would say the hotel if perfect for a cheap holiday. I was very happy with my stay so was my 4 children and husband and we would definitely go back. Thank you for making our first family holiday memorable.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Hoteles-Garbi, Director Comercial at Hotel Garbi, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2019

Thank you very much!! We're happy that you had such a nice first holiday with us!! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed September 6, 2019 via mobile

My family and I stay at this hotel for 6 day it was not a good experience. I dont normally write reviews but i had to for this one.
We ask for a double beds but we got two single bed which keep separating while we were a sleep,
the WATER went off for the while hotel can you believe that, for almost a whole day. sad.
This hotel i was say is for hen/stag parties not suiable for family with children.

The food was OK nothing to write home about

Staff were good they all spoken English and were very friendly and helpful.

Location of the hotel was amazing 5 mins walk from the beach, lots for restaurants and local amenities.

I would rate this hotel a 4.5 out of 10

1  Thank ang P

I'm sorry but in most rooms of our hotels in Lloret, you will find single beds and the couples can put these together. We have to many clients who aren't a couple (friends, familiy etc) and it would be a big obstacle to sell the rooms.
It's true that during your stay we had a problem in the htoel and had to cut down the wáter for a few hours, I'm very sorry about this! This normally shouldn't have happened.
I'm happy that you lied our good location and our staff! Thank you.

Reviewed August 16, 2019

I recently booked to stay at Villa Garbi with my partner and kids. We spent one night only!When we entered our room I was pleased with the size of the room which was large enough for the four of us, although rather basic. We couldn't help notice a strong pungent smell, when I looked in the bathroom which had very outdated decor the celling was full of black mould. There was another room which had a sink and toilet however it was so tiny that if you used the toilet your face would be pushed up against the sink. Unfortunately due to a delay with our flight we arrived at the hotel in the early hours of the morning and so couldn't change the room. However first thing next morning we complained to reception staff and thankfully a very helpful member of staff managed to upgrade us to their partner four star hotel Garbi Park which was well worth the four star!!! Free entry to water park is also included if you stay at one of their hotels. Would definitely return to Hotel Garbi Park!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Hoteles-Garbi, Director Comercial at Hotel Garbi, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2019

I'm so sorry if there was a problema with the room at the hotel Garbi. We Will definitely have a look at the bathroom. I'm happy that we could upgrade oyu and that you had a nice holiday.

Reviewed September 25, 2018

Hi great location. There was a choir competition on in lloret de mar and I think most of them stayed in this hotel and you could hear them all day from about 7am. Food was more for European not much British food.

Room tip: Could do with a British channel on the tv as is is Spanish or German
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Alpharooms
Hoteles-Garbi, Director Comercial at Hotel Garbi, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2019

Thank you James for your review and for liking our location! It's correct that there was a choir competition of 5 days in Lloret de Mar and we had a lot of members at the Hotel Garbi and the Garbi Park. I do think they respect other clients a lot or as much as possible and we have to admit that they have a very high level so at least it's very pleasant to hear them. We will also have them some days next year in September and we will certainly chech the tiem schedules with them. Thank you for sharing your opinion!