Lowest prices for your stay
$121
$102
Expedia.com$115
Travelocity$121
ZenHotels.com$124
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 6, 2019 via mobile

My family and I stay at this hotel for 6 day it was not a good experience. I dont normally write reviews but i had to for this one.
We ask for a double beds but we got two single bed which keep separating while we were a sleep,
the WATER went off for the while hotel can you believe that, for almost a whole day. sad.
This hotel i was say is for hen/stag parties not suiable for family with children.

The food was OK nothing to write home about

Staff were good they all spoken English and were very friendly and helpful.

Location of the hotel was amazing 5 mins walk from the beach, lots for restaurants and local amenities.

I would rate this hotel a 4.5 out of 10

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank ang P
Hoteles-Garbi, Director Comercial at Hotel Garbi, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2019

I'm sorry but in most rooms of our hotels in Lloret, you will find single beds and the couples can put these together. We have to many clients who aren't a couple (friends, familiy etc) and it would be a big obstacle to sell the rooms.
It's true that during your stay we had a problem in the htoel and had to cut down the wáter for a few hours, I'm very sorry about this! This normally shouldn't have happened.
I'm happy that you lied our good location and our staff! Thank you.

Reviewed August 16, 2019

I recently booked to stay at Villa Garbi with my partner and kids. We spent one night only!When we entered our room I was pleased with the size of the room which was large enough for the four of us, although rather basic. We couldn't help notice a strong pungent smell, when I looked in the bathroom which had very outdated decor the celling was full of black mould. There was another room which had a sink and toilet however it was so tiny that if you used the toilet your face would be pushed up against the sink. Unfortunately due to a delay with our flight we arrived at the hotel in the early hours of the morning and so couldn't change the room. However first thing next morning we complained to reception staff and thankfully a very helpful member of staff managed to upgrade us to their partner four star hotel Garbi Park which was well worth the four star!!! Free entry to water park is also included if you stay at one of their hotels. Would definitely return to Hotel Garbi Park!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Hoteles-Garbi, Director Comercial at Hotel Garbi, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2019

I'm so sorry if there was a problema with the room at the hotel Garbi. We Will definitely have a look at the bathroom. I'm happy that we could upgrade oyu and that you had a nice holiday.

Reviewed September 25, 2018

Hi great location. There was a choir competition on in lloret de mar and I think most of them stayed in this hotel and you could hear them all day from about 7am. Food was more for European not much British food.

Room tip: Could do with a British channel on the tv as is is Spanish or German
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Alpharooms
Hoteles-Garbi, Director Comercial at Hotel Garbi, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2019

Thank you James for your review and for liking our location! It's correct that there was a choir competition of 5 days in Lloret de Mar and we had a lot of members at the Hotel Garbi and the Garbi Park. I do think they respect other clients a lot or as much as possible and we have to admit that they have a very high level so at least it's very pleasant to hear them. We will also have them some days next year in September and we will certainly chech the tiem schedules with them. Thank you for sharing your opinion!

Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

Well its in good location but as per previous comments its quite noisy with young Germans night and day. Also feels like im sleeping on a hostel bed not a hotel bed. Balcony is like a flower box outside window just width of 2 chairs no table or room for 1. Our view is...well nothing! I have offered to pay for upgrade but so far no luck! I didn't expect Buckingham palace but i also didn't expect to be sleeping on a camp bed

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Jane, I'm sorry if you were disappointed about the Hotel. During the high season it's true that we have a lot of young Germans at the hotel Garbi. I'm a bit surprised about your bed. It should be a good bed.
All rooms at the Villa Garbi or more or less the same. An upgrade would be the Garbi Park or the Gran Garbi. I suppose we were fully booked because when we have free rooms, we're more tan happy to offer this to you!

Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

Hotel was nice the staff were friendly and would help u were they can the rooms were nice but could of done with a kettle and bigger towels the rooms were cleaned everyday so it to bad now to the bad part the food it was bad the breakfast was fish and chicken no eggs or bacon the lunch was ok and the dinners were not so great but it would be a good place to stay if u was going to party or you was german.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you Benny for sharing your opinion. During the season we have quite a lot of young Germans at the hotel Villa Garbi. I'm sorry if you didn't like the food. We do serve eggs and bacon at the hotel, but maybe not every day.