We spent a week here and enjoyed it. The hotel was clean and the staff were very friendly and efficient. The only down point was the food. There was a bad selection and it wasn't the best. We went f/b but didn't avail of it fully as we went out to eat.
We enjoyed our stay there but for the food. The staff were great
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel with familiar run management. 192 rooms, 12 Superior rooms and 6 apartments like Junior Suite (direct book at hotel web page).All the rooms have Air condition and free wi-fi internet access. Last renew of installations on 2015. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Acapulco Lloret de Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acapulco Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Hotel Acapulco Lloret De Mar Costa Brava, Spain