There are a range of rooms... small, interconecting, sea view, view of a brick wall etc
I went for one of the rooms that end in 3.. smallish but OK, less noise than sea view.
The staff try really hard.. of course you need to be polite and treat them with respect, but they do their best
The hotel is overpriced for a grotty resort and the level of amenities.. but hey, they are often full. There is a 5 euro charge to use the roof top Jaccuzi.. they have no pool. I had a shirt ironed 5 euro (reasonable if it wasn't still creased in places).. and 8 euro for continental breakfast? The pillows are stuffed with polyseter fibre.. they reminded me of being in hospital. The decor in the room was OK and it was V clean. Internet connection was good
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel has a great location, is in a quiet area a few meters from the shopping and entertainment area just 200 meters from the modernist church of Sant Roma. Excelsior is a charming hotel with 45 rooms, decorated in a contemporary style and minimalist, tiled floors, modern furniture, bathroom and private balcony. All rooms have a sea views, from side or front. In our Restaurant and Terrace you could enjoy a sublime lunch or dinner, enlivened with music and views of the sea and promenade. The hotel has a rooftop spa: jacuzzi, sauna, Turkish bath, fitness, sun loungers where you can relax as well as you enjoy privileged views. The reception is open 24 hours with friendly and versatile staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your URH Hotel Excelsior reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Excelsior Lloret De Mar
- Excelsior Hotel Lloret De Mar
- URH Hotel Excelsior Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain