Upon arrival the staff were not helpful and rude, i think they immediately thought because we are young (25) we were party goers. This resort is certainly for the party people; expect music blaring out from several balconies, late night antics and poor food options.
I was also disgusted to learn that the manager, who had banned a couple following a domestic, resulting in one being taken to hospital and the other to the police station, were allowed back into the hotel after being removed.
The rooms were VERY basic. The location is on a busy high street and opposite a couple of late night clubs. The pool is very small, not heated and only gets about 3 hours of sun in the afternoon.
I would recommend this hotel to those who enjoy magaluf, kavos etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every season, Gran Hotel Flamingo gets ready to satisfy fun lovers from all around the world who come to visit us each year. It is ideally situated to experience the best of Lloret de Mar, as it is located on the town’s main avenue, only 150 metres from the beach and right in the heart of the shopping and leisure area, where you will find the best clubs in which to enjoy the authentic Lloret de Mar nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gran Hotel Flamingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Flamingo Lloret De Mar
- Flamingo Frigola
- Gran Hotel Flamingo Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain