A modest hotel, fairly clean and tidy but needs renovating. Situated in the heart of Lloret's night clubs, so fairy noisy at night in high season. Some good bar surround the hotel and the beach is a 2 minute walk. Also close to the bus station and main taxi rank. Good place for groups, young people but would not suggest for families with young children. Staff OK but nothing special. With that in mind the hotel is overpriced. There are many cheaper hostals and hotels in Lloret that are cheaper and better than the Flamingo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every season, Gran Hotel Flamingo gets ready to satisfy fun lovers from all around the world who come to visit us each year. It is ideally situated to experience the best of Lloret de Mar, as it is located on the town’s main avenue, only 150 metres from the beach and right in the heart of the shopping and leisure area, where you will find the best clubs in which to enjoy the authentic Lloret de Mar nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Gran Hotel Flamingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Flamingo Lloret De Mar
- Flamingo Frigola
- Gran Hotel Flamingo Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain