We were in the hotel in sept. Advertised: mini bar, wifi and lot of other things.
Its look a great offer, but when you arrived, you can see there is no fridge in the room no safe no remote for a TV, but you can have for some extra money.
Remote for TV : 10€ deposite
safe : 20€ + 10€ deposite
wifi : 20€ / week
Oh yeah, if you like more suprise they don't debit your card, you need to pay cash. Don't bother yourself to get a wifi because it's slow, couldn't even open a google. We were very lucky because, we had only breakfast, selection should be fine, but the quality is terrible. I couldn't have scrambled eggs because at 8:30 in a morning is ran out, and never been refilled again.The location is excelent very close to the shops and beach, but this is the only good thing about the hotel. If you need a wifi just go to M or the BK have a shake and use wifi for free. Next time I pay little extra and get a normal hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every season, Gran Hotel Flamingo gets ready to satisfy fun lovers from all around the world who come to visit us each year. It is ideally situated to experience the best of Lloret de Mar, as it is located on the town’s main avenue, only 150 metres from the beach and right in the heart of the shopping and leisure area, where you will find the best clubs in which to enjoy the authentic Lloret de Mar nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Gran Hotel Flamingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Flamingo Lloret De Mar
- Flamingo Frigola
- Gran Hotel Flamingo Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain