All reviews pool area lovely hotel superior room food was lovely plenty of choice reception staff long weekend sun trap lovely break sun terrace coach transfer every night salad mini fridge grand prix public areas lunch and dinner
Selected filters
Reviewed April 10, 2019 via mobile

Hotel was spotless, all of the staff were really friendly and helpful. Pool area is gorgeous, quite a sun trap when the sun does come out. Located in quieter part of Lloret, only thing that woke us was bin men and deliveries. Short walk into the main part of Lloret, highly recommended hotel! Would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank abaldwinsaund96
alegriaplazaparis, Director General at ALEGRIA Plaza Paris, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2019

Dear Abby,
Thank you so much for that amazing review! We appreciate you visiting us and look forward to welcoming you back soon. Kind regards. Ángela Ciordia Directora ALEGRIA Plaza Paris

Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

This is our second stay at this hotel, the last being 4 years ago but we weren't impressed with the food last time. Having trusted the recent reviews of this hotel, I do agree that the rooms and food have definitely improved. There is a good and varied choice and I found it all fresh. The staff are friendly and helpful and the location is perfect. I would suggest this is a hotel for adult breaks only as there is nothing for children to do. The pools are chilly and shaded for half of the day and the nearest park is a 10 min walk. The beach is shingle here too, so not the nicest.
My only gripe is that the rooms have zero sound proofing you can here your neighbouring room occupants chatting and using the wash facilities and theres a constant noise of what I can only describe as furnishings being dragged around. Some other guests guessed it may be the lift screeching but either way it's loud and intermittent through the day and night so pack ear plugs if your staying here. Overall its a nice standard of hotel, perfectly located for a walk into the town or beach but short breaks only and think twice if your planning to bring children below teens here.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us and appreciate our improvements. Unfortunately for these dates we had an inconvenient with one of the lifts and indeed the noise it made was very loud. We contacted the external service and they solved the incident as soon as they could. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near fututre. Kind regards.
Ángela Ciordia Directora ALEGRIA Plaza Paris

Reviewed March 12, 2019

I traveled here with my Girlfriend and was very pleased with the service received. Lovely room with a nice view overlooking the pool. Food was to a good standard, pool areas were clean and tidy. Location was very central

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank robmooretravel

Der Rob

Thank you for choosing to stay with usand we are glad to hear that your stay with us was a memorable one! We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in te near future. Kind regards. Ángela Ciordia Directora ALEGRIA Plaza Paris

Reviewed February 12, 2019

I stayed here recently with 6 friends to celebrate a 40th. The rooms were as I would expect and were very clean. I used the gym once but only for a run on the treadmill, but the gym had most things in it I'd normally use. The main pool area has a reasonably sized pool and an adults only area terrace which I only went up too once. I'd say this hotel is definitely geared towards adults or families with older children as there are not much facilities for younger children.
I was all inclusive and have been all inclusive at other hotels, so I could rate this against places I stayed previously. I can honestly say this was the best with regards to drink selection, cost of premium drinks with all inclusive discount, and the food was absolutely perfect. It is the one thing that stood out about the Alegria Plaza and all 7 of our party actually commented on how good the food was. Quality, choice and service were by far the best at any all inclusive hotel I've been to. Well done Alegria Plaza!!

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank JohnieMac
Reviewed November 6, 2018

Room tip: Get a room facing the pool...lovely and sunny later in the afternoon.
Date of stay: October 2018