Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 3, 2020

Filthy, rude staff and the noise at night went on until 4am.

Our room was full of cigarettes, awful balcony also covered in cigarettes. When i asked to move rooms the receptionist was rude. Moved us to another room that was just as bad.

This is not a place for families. Do not waste your money on this hotel or the area. Absolutely terrible!!

Room tip: Do not book
Date of stay: August 2019
Hoteles-Garbi, Director Comercial at Hotel Garbi Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2020

I'm very sorry to hear this. This is not normal at all! Clients aren't even supposed to smoke in the room. I don't know which period you were in the hotel. I've admitted in other reviews that we've had a difficult group in October in the hotel who caused complaints but this is really not the normal situation and also our clients are normally very pleased with our staff!!

Reviewed October 28, 2019

When arrived on floor 1 the back door didn't lock on the same floor people smoking weed and playing loud music and went to speak to someone and didn't help at all and then went back to room to have a little think then found a bed bug and then i had a massive go at the reception and then eventually after the fifth time of asking they moved us up to level 5 and then the room felt a lot safer. Also the food was not cooked properly not many options as i paid for all inclusive and was only allowed up to 5 drinks of the drinks menu and i was not happy staying there lastly wouldn't recommend to anyone. Plus the pictures with the water slide isn't actually there you have to travel 20 minutes in a cab to get to that part of the holiday

Room tip: Level 5 only floor to stay if stayed but wouldn't recommend to anyone
Date of stay: October 2019
Hoteles-Garbi, Director Comercial at Hotel Garbi Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2019

I'm sorry to hear that other clients disturbed you and I'm happy that we could offer you another room. I don't understand very well what you mean about the drinks. All drinks of the AI menu are included, only when you ask for special brands, it's possible that you pay a small supplement.
The slides are in the garden of the Hotel Gran Garbi Mar and you have free access to it. It's true that you have to walk up there but I would say that it's about 10 minutes walking and certainly not 20 min in a cab.
Our slides are open in the high season. From the first of June until half September.
Maybe you are talking about Water World, the big water park of Lloret the Mar? But that's also not 20 min, I would rather say 5 min by car.

Reviewed October 27, 2019 via mobile

Do not stay at this hotel , rude staff who dont speak english, all inc customers have to queue outside even in rain for drinks while they serve paying customers inside first? They tell children to warm burgers up in a mic for the snacks, restaurant was filthy insects in glasses and food was undercooked bloody chicken which they just tutted and not even apologised.pool wasnt cleaned kuds cut their feet everyday so most wore socks to be on the safe side. No entertainment and no music allowed around the pool. At night there was rival gangs fighting in the street at 3 am with police involved. You will be very dissapointed if you stay here dont waste your money i couldnt wait to get back home.

Trip type: Traveled with family

I'm sorry to hear that you weren't completely satisfied about your stay. I would say that most of our staff speaks english. It's correct that for the corner of the AI service, the clients stand outside, under a small roof, to order at the bar which is inside, let's say it's like a big window towards the outside. We will study if we have other options.
I'm surprised to hear that children cut their feet in the swimming pool. This is definitely not the normal thing and I would like to aplolgize.

Reviewed October 24, 2019 via mobile

We arrived for a weeks stay and noted immediately that it was very basic but clean enough. Staff were all fine and helpful apart from the blonde lady behind the bar. Food wasn't good and I'm not a fussy eater at all. Salad was limited and choice wasnt good. Bread n butter was nice! We returned from the beach on our 3rd day and there was total chaos in reception. 200 Dutch rastas were checking in. The noise was horrific and went from bad to worse. They were running around screaming during the night. Needless to say we got no sleep and had to be moved to the 5th floor. They hung around outside the hotel most of the day drinking which we found very intimidating. I could go on! The owners of this hotel obviously put money over good service. It was so bad we ate out most days and checked ourselves into the hotel Delamar. I cannot recommend this hotel at all. I'm at the airport now so happy to be going home to the cold. Lloret de GHETTO is awful and we will never return. Avoid is an understatement!!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

I admit that at the end f October we had a group of clients who made more noise than the clients we usually have.
I'm really sorry if this spoiled your holiday.
It would be nice that you book our hotel in another occasion so we can have to opportunity to offer you a better experience.

Reviewed October 14, 2019

Just got back from our first holiday abroad with my partner and kids from lloret de Mar staying at Garbi park...

Cons..
•ignorant staff(except one lovely lady that worked at the bar, she was great with the kids, my kids loved her, she defo needs a pay rise!)
•when we went the hotel for full of old people, any time our kids made a noise or cried they started staring, tutting making us feel uncomfortable, one night it was bed time for my kids, the were over tired and were putting up a flight and crying, the people in the next room started banging through as if we were to be totally quiet (they literally cried for a minute)
•we originally booked to go half board but when we got there a round of drinks for 4 of us came up to €10 so we checked to see if we could upgrade to all inclusive, it was only €20 per person per day and kids free so we upgraded.... bad idea... watered down drinks... took ages to get served(got served straight away when we were paying) the whole family had to for there drinks, as they don’t like giving more than one drink to one person, you also can’t use your all inclusive past 11 so after then you need to pay, snacks have a time schedule aswell.
• food? That depends on the person me and my kids found nothing we enjoyed but my partner managed to find stuff he liked.
•minging smell of sewage coming out our bathroom drains for the last 3 days of our holiday!
•can be very loud at night because of the location but ok if balcony door is closed fully
•nothing there for kids, the pool was over ruled with rowdy teenagers splashing around and bumping into you, kids couldn’t have fun without getting bumped into, most nights the entertainment was downstairs but down there it’s like 100°c and we couldn’t handle the heat!
•can’t buy drinks from the shop and take them up to your room
•very small lifts

Pros..
•room cleaned everyday with fresh towels
•that lovely lady at the bar
•good location
•we good a big spacious room with a huge balcony
•check in and out was easy

In conclusion we probably won’t come back, simply because of the lack of things for kids, hardly any decent entertainment and if there is it was downstairs, it should defo be changed to an over 30s hotel because thats all there was.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Amber S

I'm happy to hear that your kids liked the lady at the bar, our location, the room and on the other hand sad to know that you were disappointed about some other facts. We will do our best to keep improving wherever we can!