$227
Aqua Hotel Bertran Park(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
$123
$108
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Santa Marta(Lloret de Mar)
$342
$296
Rigat Park & Spa Hotel(Lloret de Mar)
$309
$296
Aparthotel Costa Encantada(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
$140
$125
  • Pool
Hotel Marsol(Lloret de Mar)
$123
$114
  • Pool
Rosamar & Spa(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
$141
$136
  • Beachfront
Gran Hotel Monterrey(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
$121
$101
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Miramar(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
$145
  • Breakfast included
Alva Park Costa Brava(Lloret de Mar)
$763
$652
All reviewssteep hillwonderful hotelfresh towelssmall balconycheap hotelplenty of choiceholiday
Reviewed June 5, 2017

Average hotel with a great staff, especially in the reception, but absolutely NO PARKING close the hotel, also extremely noisy at night, the garbage truck was picking up the garbage around midnight. We only stayed one night and left, we were just travelling via Spain from Portugal.

Stayed: May 2017
1  Thank Jana413
Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

Hotel staff are excellent, hotel is very clean and the rooms are cleaned well daily with fresh towels. Room was a little outdated, old fixings, shower too low to stand under (I'm 5'8) etc, BUT it was a cheap hotel in a reasonable location and most importantly it was clean, and also felt very safe despite being on the first floor. Takes 10 mins to walk to the beach, wouldn't recommend for the less able, it's at the top of quite a hill!
The air conditioning was set to hot as the Spaniards think it is cold at night so the temperature wasnt adjustable but you could turn it off.

Finally there was no safe in the room, we did not enquire at reception if there was anywhere to store things.

Wouldn't hesitate to go back.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2016

I have been at this hotel a few days now. The staff here are really friendly & helpful. Rooms are clean & tidy but basic. I am on a half board basis & so far the meals have been really good, plenty of choice for breakfast & evening meal is very good too. You can get internet in your room, it's not super fast broadband but it's ok.
2 things I don't like about this hotel, no room safe & no fridge, Nearly every hotel I have stayed in have these as standard & usually charge you for the safe.
The hotel pool is a bit on the small side but it wasn't that busy so it was ok.
All in all a very good little hotel, reasonably close to the main drag but it is on a very steep hill so may not be suitable for all.
When I booked I was given an airport transfer company called a2b travel, It states on the pick up sheet that your bus will depart no more than 45 mins after you arrive, we waited one & a half hours. I was dropped off with another group who were staying at the Casino Royale hotel. I asked the driver where my hotel was ( Ridomar ) & he told me " it's on the next street down on the right". I could not find my hotel there & ended up asking in another hotel for directions. The driver had sent me in the totally opposite direction. I ended up walking about for an HOUR before I found my hotel. So be aware of this.

Room Tip: Rooms 001 to 003, these are right at the lobby/ reception area & elevator, you get woken up by people coming in late & again at 7am.
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed September 8, 2016 via mobile

Price super convenient, nice room, good location if you want to avoid the noise of the center, nice swimming pool on the top where look at the sunset.
Staff really kind, especially Andreas she welcomed in a really warm way, I really felt at home, she gave many information and was always kind to me.
Good job!!

Stayed: September 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed August 13, 2016

Hotel Ridomar is 10-15 min. away from the beach,but it is a pleasant walk along the streets with shops and restaurants.The room was clean and big,with a balcony,the staff was very friendly and helpful,free wifi available.Food was fine and the rooftop has a small pool,a bar and a jacuzzi. All things considered,it is a good value hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms with a balcony are bigger and nicer
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple