Usually I am unlucky when it comes to hotel services (or hotels in general) especially in a so busy touristic place as Lloret del Mar but for once I had a great experience.
I did not know what to expect especially when you travel alone but when I arrived I was like wow…the hotel is greatly situated you cannot get better than that just across from the beach (1 min across)…, and very central.
-It was so busy when I got there but the front desk was smiley and pleasant.
Passport, confirmation number in hand and hop hop I had my room number and the receptionist was also kind enough to give me a map and directions to some spots I had noted earlier that I wanted to go to despite all the waiting crowd…
-I guess it is because the staff personnel is kind and very helpful that some of the waiting clients get frustrated for waiting but when it comes their turn they take more time than others and still remain unhappy…Some people are never satisfied.
-The room was great and very causy and comfi. I have been to another hotel in Lloret and boy the AC “is seasonal” it works from August to September but here in Marsol it was 24/7 (put your key in and hop it goes on)
-The cuisine is pretty good, of course it is not Maxim in Paris but still is well assorted. A good menu, drinks..the works and you can have a cocktail or beer (or both which I did) on their terasse …
- I guess my review is long but it is because I would like to give what is to Cesar to Cesar and what is to God to God…and to the staff of Marsol I give a big thank you…and sure I will be back…
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the seafront of Lloret de Mar, Hotel Marsol enjoys a prime beachfront location, near entertainment areas and most important cultural site. Lloret de Mar is a seaside town with the best beaches on the Costa Brava. Its rich cuisine, extensive and varied range of activities and lively nightlife, a visit promises to be unforgettable.The hotel has 114 rooms with bathroom, of which 94 are standard, 10 Junior Suites and 10 Standard Sea View, each room has air conditioning, soundproof windows, satellite TV, piped music, telephone, hair dryer, minibar and safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Hotel Marsol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marsol Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Hotel Marsol Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain