Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
Hotels.com
Travelocity
1,306 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 3, 2019

We got a great deal with voyageprive so took a gamble and went without looking much at the hotel online. I wish we had. We really enjoyed the town, but this hotel is my worst ever experience. The rooms are ok but there's no soundproofing at all, so it is incredibly noisy.

The worst place to be was the restaurant, It is utterly disgusting. Bread is horrible, coffee is disgusting, orange juice is a nightmare, everything is just plain disgusting. And staff is just rude. We were harrassed because we did not immediately pay a 1.80€ bottle. As in simply harrassed. We told them we'll settle when checking out, that was no good to them. Had to be paid there and now.

This place is just horrible. Staff, rooms, food, drinks, everything. Never again.

Room tip: Avoid booking here altogether
Date of stay: November 2019
GHT_Hotels, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at GHT Oasis Park & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2019

Dear guest,

we are sorry to hear your disappointment with the hotel you stayed at.

We want to apologize if the soundproofing was a problem for you; we will work on it in order to improve. On the other hand, our intention is to offer the greatest variety and quality in the restaurant, sorry if it was not to your taste. And we would like to apologize also for the feeling you at the restaurant. Our staff always do all they can to offer our guests a pleasant stay.

Reviewed October 14, 2019

My wife and I stayed at the GHT for seven nights and I must say that it is not a very nice place to stay. The hotel rooms were small but clean and the cleaning staff did
a good job. The dining room area was horrible and the dining staff very rude including the dining room manager. There were several incidents at breakfast time which nearly come to blows. One of the so called chefs had the responsibility of frying the eggs. A simple job one would think. There were a line of guests queuing up to be served, when one lady said that she could’nt eat raw eggs and asked for her eggs to be tossed on the other side so both sides would be cooked. The chef said that he did not have time for that and refused. At lot of the eggs were being served raw. Other guests were complaining also. The dining room manager was called and he backed up the chef saying he had no time for flipping eggs. Also no time for making omelettes.It only takes seconds to toss an egg and to be honest I like my fried eggs well cooked. After he refused several guests, when it came to my turn, I asked him to toss mine to cook it properly and he tossed it and then he deliberately threw it in the bin on purpose.

The impression I got was that the hotel guests were the enemy as far as the dining staff were concerned! I complained to the dining room manager who witnessed the incidents.
He just shrugged his shoulders and again backed up his chef.

I witnessed several other incidents with guests and staff which included several staff at the reception. They appeared to be very unhelpful.

I will not be going back to this GHT hotel or any other GHT hotel.

Room tip: Rooms at the rear are quieter

Dear guest,

we are so sorry to hear that you felt so uncomfortable because of the staff. We work hard, striving to speak in several languages, to offer a pleasant stay to all customers. We are sorry if there was any misunderstanding with the eggs, which, of course, were not thrown on purpose.

Reviewed October 6, 2019

Currently staying in the GHT Oasis & Spa. Booked at very short notice due to our original holiday to Turkey falling through last minute due to the Thomas Cook thing, so hadnt had much time to read up on it. But, pleasantly surprised. Nice hotel in a good location. 5 mins to Fenals beach, and 10 mins along the top road into lloret town centre. Food choice excellent. Recommended the halfboard package. Pool area huge, and plenty of sun loungers. Use of the health suite a plus point (no charge). Some entertainment most eves but didn't partake. Would return to this hotel.

Reviewed October 4, 2019

Had a lovely stay in the junior suite was a good size room and balcony. bed was comfy the little kitchen area had enough bits in . fridge was actually cold :D the hot tub on the balcony is good and it was clean
Would go back on a room only basis

The bad bits .... breakfast was absolutely hideous the fruit tasted days old and there wasn’t a sausage in sight wasn’t impressed about it at all thankfully there’s a little cafe opposite omelette was a 10 /10

The hot tub taps get VERY hot no warnings about it anywhere and the shower in the room spat out 1000 degree burning water

Reviewed September 30, 2019

Overall we have left this hotel very disappointed although we had a great holiday, it was despite the hotel not because of it. The rooms themselves are nice, nice bed, enough space, balcony and nice bathroom and very clean (also all communal areas very clean) this is why I give it 2 stars not 1, but the atmosphere is about that of a funeral home. Majority of the staff seemed like they would rather be anywhere else (and I don't blame them) some were downright rude. If you go all inclusive you will be served all your drinks in plastic, which I completely understand by the pool but on a evening drinking wine out of plastic is awful and I just don't understand it. The quality of the drinks is also poor and cheap, it's fake cola and cheap spirits, which you will be made to feel bad for daring to ask for (although you have already paid?). The food is just as bad as the drinks, the meat is dry and unseasoned and no vegetarian options unless you consider fries and lifeless overcooked vegetables a suitable vegetarian meal. Your drinks at dinner will also be served in lovely plastic cups... The fun police at the pool don't allow any floats in the pool, again maybe I can understand this in the height of summer but when the pool is practically empty it just makes no sense to me. We booked an all inclusive holiday with a pool as we wanted to spend time in our hotel, enjoy the pool, the food and drinks and we spent majority of our time out of the hotel as we felt uncomfortable in the hotel with the unfriendly staff and ate and drank out as the food and drink was so bad. I really do not recommend booking, if you do, don't go all inclusive. There are many nice bars and places to eat with much friendlier staff. Will not be returning to any GHT hotel after this experience, I'm so disappointed.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
GHT_Hotels, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at GHT Oasis Park & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2019

Dear guest,

we are sorry to hear your disappointment with the hotel you stayed at and we will take into consideration all your comments in order to improve.

Our staff always do all they can to offer our guests a pleasant stay. Sorry if your impression was different. We apologize also the feeling you had because of the all inclusive and the food. Our intention is to offer the greatest variety and quality, always offering meat and fish, but also pasta, vegetables, salads ... both in the buffet and in the show cooking.

We hope you give us another chance. Surely one of our hotels suits your needs. You can meet them on our website, GHT HOTELS.