Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,306 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 20, 2019

Spent a week there this July and have some things to mention about the place

- Room: nice, minimalistic; be prepared to be asked for a fee for using a refrigerator as they have them looked right in the room. Conditioner worked very well; balcony windows were soundproof. However, it is very noisy in the other rooms during the day.
- Food: English breakfast was all they had us to offer. Lots of sweet baked goods and fruit, which was really good.
- Sea and Beach: relatively near, there are several beaches in the town, the most quite one is right near the hotel.
- Services: nice and professional staff. However, what I disliked was the fact that when asked about a steam iron or any iron at all, a young lady at the reception desk said that they had neither iron nor the kind of service. HOWEVER, in the room, there was a list of paid services and, guess what, ironing was an available option there. What kind of hotel does not have an iron?
- WI-FI: be prepared to have none. You will be lucky to have some for an hour or two once a day, but we had no connection for several days until they were so kind as to finally fix that.

I recommend but be prepared for this kind of things.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2019

I’ve chosen this hotel because I’ve already had a stay in it 10 years ago. That time I and my girlfriend just wanted to have a lazy holiday in Spain because of our very intense schedule at work. I booked a room through my travel agent and later my brother told me he wanted join us to. So we changed a booked twin room to room for 3 persons and when we arrived our expectations were surpassed! There were two water pools: one bigger open pool and another smaller which could be covered in case it rains. The apartment we’ve got was divided in two rooms: lobby in which the sofa, available to sleep for 1 person was present and another one was bedroom with twin bed. In the lobby was mini kitchen equipped with mini refrigerator, microwave oven, all the plates, cups and other tableware including glasses for vine and shampagne. And for our biggest surprise there was a spacy balcony with sun beds and jacuzzi where we could spend the afternoon time sipping champagne when the wether temperature was either too hot to be on the beach or contrary too cool. It also worth to mention that the bathroom is equipped with two sinks where you can make morning toilet saving time when you are few persons. So that was the reason we’ve chosen this hotel and this type of the room again. The staff was very friendly and attentive. First we got the room which was in a proximity to the main building and there was a little bit noisy. So we asked about possibility changing it to the more distant room as we’d love more privacy and the management kindly fulfilled our request. The restaurant was awesome with very friendly staff and offering the wide variety of Spanish and European cuisine. Finally the location of the hotel is great with the beach being 7-10 minutes to reach and plenty of small cafes, restaurants and souvenir shops around. That’s the reason we would return to this hotel for beach vacation with greatest pleasure.

Room tip: Would recommend junior suite as spending our vacation in this type of room we were completely satisfied.
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 3, 2019

The hotel is a five minute walk across a main road from where you are dropped of by the coach.
Checking in was very slow and as we checked in at 11-30 am and on all inclusive to be told your first meal is the evening meal in the restaurant is the 7 pm is a joke the reason given to us was that the hotel was busy. Told there was a snack bar where you were told the bar staff will serve you and after having a slice of pizza I must sit inside and not go outside and sit at a table on the sun terrace but you could if you paid for the snack.
The rooms are standard and could do with some TLC shower was good very limited TV channels beds were OK for me apart for the rubber mattress protector which made a noise every time you moved..
The food in the restaurant was average at best but your not expecting Michelin star,the downside to the restaurant is,its small which didn't help when they shut off sections. The staff in the restaurant worked their socks off trying to keep up.
With all inclusive all your drinks are served in plastic cups which you understand around the pool not so inside.
The pools have plenty off sun loungers and this is the first hotel that I've stayed at that replaces old loungers I saw around 20 being replaced.
The animation team were very good evening entertainment was not good bingo .

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 29, 2019 via mobile

My husband & I booked this hotel as a last minute deal, and then I read the reviews, I was then regretting our decision, however I was pleasantly surprised, the hotel staff were extremely helpful and friendly, the food had a vast variety of cold and hot food, bearing in mind my husband is a very fussy eater, the breakfast was a favourite of mine. If your worried about the plastic cups just decant into a wine glass.. I did? There were 2 out door pools and a spa pool which was wonderful to relax in, it was a 7 minute walk to the beach and a lovely 20 minute stroll to the centre of town and larger beach. I would definitely go again, I loved it and came back very relaxed

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank W2112DShelenw
Reviewed June 26, 2019

Well well well where do I start after seeing two reviews saying it was good. If you want an all inclusive resort this is not the place to go.firstly it’s for paying paying guest that take massive priority over the all inclusive guests.like any meal time paying guests are greeted on tables with bottles of water reserved tables an glasses.all inclusive guests can sit down an the waiter/waitress will remove yr wine list an glasses not even taking into account if you actually want to order wine with ur dinner.the all inclusive bar which is not manned is in a corner where you have to wait for a waiter not to be busy to serve you.the food is ok on some days an poor on others an very under cooked.the all inclusive buffet for snacks is on the bar an kept there cold for anywhere up to 6hours.yr food is served by staff an is not help yr self an served to you on a side plate so you can have 6chips an a slice of pizza at a push.yr not aloud to take this food to the outside eating area an must be eaten inside.
Drinks our ok but you our not aloud a glass un less you pay for yr drink.i found the local beer quite harsh so brought bottles from the other side of the bar but was not aloud to get my wife a drink I had to get that from the all inclusive bar on the other side.
Drinks an food our not permitted around the pool area an so is no smoking not that people took much notice.
The pool bar is a paying bar so you have to walk up into the all inclusive bar to get ur drinks.
No pool games our aloud to be played in the pool so is pretty pointless for children wanting to play with floats or balls in the pool.
There’s a few friendly staff in the bar that want to talk to you but the waiters an waitresses our miserable as sin.

If you our a big Adele fan then the seating bar area is for you as it’s repeated day in an day out on repeat.

We found our selfs going out quite a bit as in general there isn’t A lot to do here in the day except sunbathing.the activity’s that our put on though the day our far an between what it states they do I only ever see them play table tennis an with that they don’t ask you if you would like to be involved.

The bars an restaurants around the hotel our great an ran by lots of English people that also say the hotel used to be great but the way they treat the all inclusive guest is wrong.
So I guess once they got your money they don’t care
The place is ok to stay if yr a paying guest but avoid all inclusive
Apart from that rooms where great an the rep bec was awesome an always wanted to help

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Steveo S
GHT_Hotels, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at GHT Oasis Park & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2019

Dear guest,

we are sorry to know about your disappointment.

Our staff always do all they can to offer our guests (without discrimination) a pleasant stay. We are sorry if you did not agree with the all inclusive conditions and we would like to clarify that, on the other hand, we have some rules that all the clients must comply with, for the safety and comfort of all.

We are also sorry to know that the activities were not to your liking and we hope that, for the rest, you enjoyed your holidays.