“Very Good”

GHT Oasis Park & SPA
Ranked #18 of 124 Hotels in Lloret de Mar
Reviewed July 2, 2014

This is the only Hotel we have ever stayed at where all the pool sun beds were not reserved with towels before 9.00am !! So that was a definite plus. Rooms kept very clean, unfortunately our room overlooked the road so try to book one overlooking the pool areas. Food was okay, some nights it could have been a bit hotter and if I'm honest it is a bit repetitive. No complaints about the staff, all of which were welcoming and friendly. We do however want to mention three VERY SPECIAL members of staff on the Reception, the lovely Croatian lady, the lovely Germain lady and the lovely Spanish man. Without them we may never had got our transfer to Barcelona Airport on our departure day, so a word of warning to anyone who books this Hotel, DO NOT BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY THROUGH THE COMPANY CALLED ON THE BEACH. Our transfer on arrival took us to the wrong Hotel, because there are three Oasis Park Hotels in Costa Brava and on our way back it took three attempts to get us back to the airport. If it wasn't for these three members of staff on Reception we would have missed our flight, you are all FANTASTIC !!! Overall we would definitely stay here again, but with a tour operator that we can trust !!!

Room Tip: Definitely ask for a room overlooking pool areas as Hotel is not immediately near the beach so if yo...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
GHT_H0tels, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at GHT Oasis Park & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2014

Dear guest,
It’s been our pleasure received you at Hotel Oasis Park. We always try to offer our guest the best holidays possible, I’m happy to know that this time we made it.
Hopefully we will see you again in another short or long break. Don’t hesitate to consult our web site to obtain the best deals, ghthotels.
Best regards,

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Nice Hotel. Food a bit repetitive as we were only there 3 nights and every dinner and evening there was pork and chips always on the menu..no different meat really and no other potatoes!!! I would defitnatley say not a 4 star as I have been in 4* restaurants abroad and a lot more choice. The cleaners did a fab job and the young lady that did the aqua-sizing and other sports was super. It certainly is 2nd class too for all inc guest..no nuts with our drinks or biscuits with our coffee like paying guests. We got a taxi into Lloret and it was 7 Euros but we walked a few times too and its only a 10 minute wall and pleasant too. The security did a good job of keeping the hotel quiet too on a night and no noise could be heard which was good for getting your head down. For what we paid for this hotel it was really reasonable but I wouldn’t return to Lloret as its just too far to transfer as we had flights from Barcelona and the night life in Lloret was better 20 years ago than it is now..;o(

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for sending your comments to Trip Advisor. Your comfortability is our commitment. Thanks and do not hesitate to contact us in the future if you visit again Fenals, Lloret de Mar. Kind regards

Reviewed June 29, 2014

As a family this was my partner's 2 nd holiday and my 5 year old son my partners has a heart condition and because we went to oasis park last year and had a brill time we booked again with friends we met from last year to go back we arrived on 13/05/14 and from day 1 it was a disaster wee where on the first floor and had loads of Spanish studied that loved to party at nigh time when I went to the reception at night he said " I no understand " I also had my room phone ring about 4 or 5 time thou the night and young Spanish girls giggling down the phone to me so no sleep from Friday till Sunday the food was raw omg and I mean raw we got chicken and was like jelly inside my partner was sick just looking at it and the dishes where dirty every dish I lifted I had to clear and never drank from a glass seen a beetle walking near me called a waitress she came over stepped on it then kicked it under a chiller omg I had to left straight away as I was gonna threw up as my son loved to play with the friends kids wee met last year but he and 2 of his wee friends got assaulted from a French man who was watching a repeat football match my son and his wee friends were having fun in the next room and the French man grab my son and he had bruising round his neck police was involved and manager but was told from manger that it's not against the law for French and Spanish people to hurt r British children sorry I'm not finished with this once wee all planned to go back but I'm sorry as I told the manager I will never step foot nor will my family or friends in to oasis park again

Room Tip: Don't go to 1 or 2 or even 3 floor
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Yvonne D

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking time and write a review on TripAdvisor. We deeply regret that the hotel did not meet your expectations and we note your comments with the aim of improving. We hope to see you soon and to show you that we hear the feedback from our customers and that we work to offer them an unforgettable experience in our hotels. Best regards,

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Our honeymoon was spent there in a suit. It was a great room, very clean, and spacious. The staff was very helpful, great food and the hotel is located close to the beach, bus stop, bus station and centre.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jessicaghi

Dear guest,
We are thrilled that you enjoyed staying with us, that the service of our team was up to your expectations and that you enjoyed our varied dining facilities.
Hopefully we will see you soon. Best regards,

Reviewed June 4, 2014

We have just returned from a long weekend staying at the oasis park spa,we had a wonderful time.The hotel is very clean the room was comfortable and the food edible,the staff friendly and helpfuI.I would like to make a special comment that the night shift staff who helped us exstremely when we went to get our coach pick up at 2 am but the coach did not turn up. We went back into hotel to find out what was happening,and the night staff went out of their way to help us and contacted the transport company to find out that our agent had booked the pick up from a different hotel in a different area of the costa brava.They also went out of there way to make sure we were not stranded and got us picked up in time for our flight.

Room Tip: The only negative i would have was that i booked a disabled room which i got but was on the 4th floo...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank theresa m

Dear valued guest,
Thank you very much for sending your comments to Trip Advisor. We are glad to know that you had a great time at Hotel Oasis Park and you enjoyed the facilities. Thanks and do not hesitate to contact us in the future if you visit again Fenals, Lloret de Mar. Kind regards

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Booked this hotel as we know Lloret de Mar and Fenals and we were visiting friends and also had a lot of other friends staying in the area. I was recovering from a foot operation and had requested a disabled room. When we arrived at around 3pm reception was knee deep in Spanish people also waiting to check in, we stood in a que for over an hour, by this time my foot was very painful. We eventually got our room, we put our bags in and went out to meet friends. We returned to our room about 8pm to be told there had been a mix up and we could no longer stay at the Oasis and we were to be moved to another hotel. Well angry isn't the word to use, but we had to go to this other hotel which was not suitable at all as it was uphill plus everywhere there was stairs, not ideal for a disabled person. But imagine chucking you out of your room at 8pm at night, after checking in at 3pm, I still can't believe this could happen we received a letter from the booking company saying they would give us compensation (we are still waiting on that). IT was bank holiday weekend, all the hotels were busy, and there seemed to be some sort of sports game on and there was lots of young lads perhaps football teams or something booked into this hotel, that was the reason they could not honour our booking.
But as we did not stay here what we can say is that the check in was an absolute shambles - waiting over an hour to check in is the worst I have ever encountered.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank joanym090

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking time and write to TripAdvisor. I deeply apologize that you had to wait until you did the check in. Sorry for it.
Best regards,

Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

Went here for a weekend break with my partner, we last went to Lloret almost 3 years ago and had an horrendous time at the Frigola hotel but it did not put us off wanting to go back to Lloret.

This hotel was perfect, we requested a high level pool view and got it also with a small sea view.

The room was a good size with a hugh double bed as was the bathroom and balcony, aircon worked fine and tv had multi language channels.

The pool and spa were great and the staff were really friendly.

We were B&B and the Breakfast was moe than adequate.

The location is perfect just 5 mins from Fanals gorgeous beach and a steady 10 mins from Lloret centre.

2 great bars are 2 mins away - El Pub and Buzzbys.

When we go back we will 100% try to book this hotel again.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Ray B
GHT_H0tels, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at GHT Oasis Park & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

Dear Ray,
Thank you very much for having taken the time to share your comments on Tripadvisor.
It was indeed a pleasure to read that you were overall satisfied with our services and enjoyed your stay with us.

We all look forward to welcoming you again at the Hotel Oasis Park & Spa**** in a not too distant future.

Yours sincerely,