1,243 results
All reviews steep hill these apartments mountain view courtesy bus free minibus chillax bar gas hob the main block mini market shuttle service block b bouncy castle self catering holiday apartment was clean walk into town great holiday washing up liquid
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had 2 weeks here. It was really great and I have nothing bad to say at all. I was able to visit Lloret for 2 weeks because my usual apartments were too expensive and I could only go there for 1 week. Reception staff very friendly and will help with anything. The happiest staff I have come across before. Please remember when you book there is 3 blocks. For me I would only book sea view or mountain view. The 3rd block (standard) is very cheap but maybe just a base.with little view. I will book to go back next year. You get a lot for very little money.

1  Thank andrew199000
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Terrible customer services and general common decency from the Spanish staff on reception.
I arrived home yesterday after a week spent at the apartments. I travelled alone with my 2 year old son, meeting friends at the apartments. On arrival the coach dropped me at a bus stop, this was at the bottom of a very, very steep road that lead up to the hotel. Now, I’m sure the Reception staff were aware of a lone parent arriving with a young child, they should be prepared for this arrival and have help on hand to get cases etc to the hotel..... no nothing! I had to call my friend as I didn’t actually know where I was going because I couldn’t see the hotel from where I was dropped and it was physically impossible to get myself, a pram and cases up the hill.
Once checked in, we were told we were located on the 2nd floor of block C, there is no lift in this building and this is again located up another 2 hills! There was no offer of help to get our belongings up to the room.
The room was basic and not very clean, kitchen surfaces were full of crumbs and windows were left open.
Our room was only attended to once during the stay, toilet rolls and fresh towels were dumped on the sofa no actual cleaning or house keeping took place. On the stairs in block c there was a cigarette butt that had been in the same place for the whole week, and considering I walked past a cleaner “cleaning” the stairs she didn’t do a very good job. On check out we were almost refused the 50€ deposit because we didn’t put the rubbish bags in the outside bin and clean dishes put away....what do they employ their housekeepers for?!

The swimming pool was extremely cold for children, even if just the children’s pool was heated to the recommended temperature, there would be at least one pool that we could have enjoyed. The main pool is very deep and the deep end backs on to the children’s pool, with no markings to highlight the depth of either end.

The park for children had a broken play house, all of the walls were coming apart, when my son was playing in there he leaned against one wall and it fell inwards, causing him to fall. Luckily I was with him but there were other children in there unaccompanied and they could have been seriously hurt.
Also guests were seen smoking in the children’s park area, signs should be put up to discourage this but that is also ignorance of the smoking guests too.

We were very lucky to have met Nigel the shuttle bus driver who was incredibly helpful and is wasted at such a poor establishment!
He really helped me yesterday when I needed to get my transfer back to the hotel.
I retrieved my luggage from the store and asked the younger Spanish receptionist if Nigel could take me down to the bus stop with my luggage and baby and I was again traveling alone but she said “no, the shuttle was for hotel guests only” meaning because I’d checked out earlier I was no longer a guest! When asked how she expected me to get down the hill on my own, she shrugged her shoulders and told me to get a taxi! When I told her that it was a disgusting way to treat customers and terrible customer services she turned and walked away from me leaving me stood on the hill with my baby in a pram and cases. Luckily Nigel arrived shortly after and dropped me and my luggage at the bottom of the road.

During my stay my son had a hospital visit and on our return my cash card didn’t work in the taxi or cash machine. In a panic I asked the night time receptionist, a very lovely Scottish man if I could take money from my deposit to pay for the taxi. He very kindly gave me the money from his own pocket obviously refunded from my deposit. This was a god send at 4am after a stressful night, however if the women had been on reception, the story could be very different I feel!

This hotel appears to be a family orientated destination with the splash pool and parks for kids, but it is totally impractical and the needs of families with small children are definitely not taken into consideration when allocating rooms or pool temperature. More warning should be given when booking the holiday of the difficulty you may have when getting to the hotel and encourage guests to get a private transfer rather than a coach.

This is certainly somewhere that I will not be returning to for another holiday.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Natalie N
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Awful customer service and hospitality! Was placed in block C with two young babies and prams, so having to carry these plus suitcases up hills and stairs late at night was not an ideal start to our holiday, and we were offered no help from staff.

The room was dirty and full of dust, and did not have a balcony like stated when we booked. There was no air con, just fans that blew dust and hot air around the rooms.

Cleaning was very minimal, a cigarette butt was left on the stairs for the duration of our holiday and remained there when we left. Clearly cleaning staff don’t pay attention or bother to clean the stairs.

Reception staff were incredibly rude and unhelpful. They tried to refuse to give our deposit back as we had not taken the last bin bag of rubbish to the bins outside, despite us telling them we barely had enough hands to carry our cases and prams down the stairs and hills.

When asking if we could possibly be dropped off at the bottom of the hill for our transfer as we would need to make two trips down/up the hill with everything, we were told no, and that we should get a taxi. The rude lady on reception then walked away unwilling to help at all. Thankfully Nigel agreed to help which we were extremely grateful for.

The pool area is scruffy with full ashtrays left lying around and rubbish (granted this is due to scruffy and lazy hotel guests too). The lifeguard is also very rude and miserable, failing to interact with any children despite them saying hello.

The only positive attributes this hotel has to offer is a splash pool for the children, some friendly bar staff and Nigel the bus driver who was very friendly and couldn’t do enough to help us. He is an asset to the place and quite frankly far too good for it.

Safe to say we would never return or recommend anyone to stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank RachaelM1043
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

what a great week we had we got this hotel so cheap we didnt expect much but we had an amazng holiday!!!! rooms were basic but clean and spacious we had no air con in room A303 block behind reception but it wasnt too hot with the ceiling fans on.
reception staff were so helpful and polite. the staff down at the cafe/ bar area were so friendly made a total effort everyday with my son!!! just all so happy. Nigel who drove the bus into town and back would bend over backwards to help us with anything he could. the hotel being out of town didnt affect us at all because of the brilliant free bus service they provide all day.
THE NEW KIDS POOL was brilliant for my little boy who played on the slides for hours making new friends everyday!!! and the little park all the children played together in was a godsend so we could relax and watch him play.
this really was a bargain great holiday!!!!
it really would complete this place to maybe have a little kids disco for an hour each evening....

1  Thank Adventurer435087
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Fantastic hotel, friendly staff,lovely pool and food in the restaurant was fantastic.We were in block c but had no balcony so we asked to move and were put in the sea view app for an extra €35 euro for the week wich was excellent value for money and was fantastic. Would higly recommend and would definitely stay again!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel