Myself and a friend recently stayed at Els llorers. When we booked we looked on here about 2 weeks before our arrival date. Well we were expecting a very bad place.
We arrived by coach which does drop you at the bottom of the hill as the road isn't wide enough up to the hotel. The hill is a steep one but if you take your time it's ok. When we arrived we went straight to the bar where we were met by the bar manager who said we needed to go to reception, showed us the way.
We then checked in and advised that our room is ready in 5 mins so we slowly walked to our room and we were welcomed by the cleaner. Who spoke to us in English and said have a great stay. The room was out of this world as it was so clean and had everything you needed from a cooker, microwave to a lemon squeezer etc....
We then went down to the bar and was welcomed by the bar managers pies 2 and Caroline. They made us feel welcome and to cut the long story short they couldn't do enough for us.
I was really ill the first night but they knew what to do to help me feel better.
We ate in the bar every night and morning, the food was good but the BBQ was the best yet. We paid €25 for the BBQ and we would have paid more if they let us.....
The drink prices are not dear at all they are the same as they uk apart from the imported stuff is a little bit more but you EXPECT that.
The main strip in town is about 30-40 minutes walk from the hotel or €8 in taxi.
The mini market opposite is dear but you would expect that as that's the only one around the hotel.
I won't go into any more details but apart from if you don't book this hotel cause of the reviews below you are really missing out on the amazing service specially from the bar guys.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Els Llorers apartments Lloret de Mar, Costa Brava Apartments Els Llorers - Els Llorers Apartments is a quiet complex located in a residential area one kilometer from the beach of Lloret de Mar and offer the possibility to enjoy a peaceful family holiday between sea and mountains. Els Llorers is a place of relaxation surrounded by a natural environment with the best value for money of the Costa Brava.At your disposal there are two private pools with free sun beds and parasols, landscape green space and a child`s playground. Bar-restaurant with a variety of national and international food. Organization of entertainment (karaoke, bingo, games, Wii, POOL contests ...)Services include 24-hour working reception, tour desk, free parking, mini-supermarket in 50 meters, diving school, cots and chairs is also free.Pets allowed up to 20 kg.Extra Services: Daily cleaning, safety deposit boxes, Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Els Llorers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Els Llorers Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Els Llorers Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain