Went back September 10th - 15th, i had emailed the hotel prior to us arriving asking for a first floor apartment over the restaurant so we had the pool view and the lovely big terrace, on check in were given exactly what we asked for so was really pleased. The weather wasn't very good, out of the 6 whole days we were there we only had 2 days of sunshine, the kids ended up swimming in the indoor pool most of the holiday as the main pool was freezing. The lifeguard that was there last year who played with all the kids was not there this year, the lifeguard that was there was constantly on his mobile.Last year we had enjoyed the workouts to loud pop music in the pool twice a day but this did not happen this year, all they had was some guy doing stretching exercises to quiet dreary music at the edge of the pool, he also seemed to be doing most of the entertaining each day and evening, they really seemed to have cut down on staff this year. Went full board this time instead of half board but didn't realize we had to use the restaurant for lunch,(same food more or less day and evening) people on all inclusive used the small dining hall next to the pool and could bring theres outside, there was no way i was doing that on the only 2 days we had sun so bought our lunch from the poolside bar for 2 days which was lovely. All in all it was ok but have now booked lanzarote for October so hoping for some decent weather there, we were unlucky this year as same time last year was lovely.Apartments are lovely and big, very clean and the cleaners are lovely. Don't think i will be returning here again, seemed very flat to last year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four stars Aparthotel (Hotel Apartments), with all the services of a regular hotel but with the independence and facilities of an apartment. The swimming pool, recreations and bathing areas make of Aparthotel Costa Encantada an ideal gateway for families with kids. Located in the Fenals area in Lloret de Mar, at only 600 m form the beach. With a surface area of 25,000 m2 and astonishing 800 m2 outdoor pools, a heated pool and a large entertainment space for young and old. An all-inclusive Aparthotel designed for families. Many day-activities for children and adults, Mini-club, sports facilities: paddle-tennis, basket-ball, football (soccer) and a large plethora of pleasure and well-being for your vacations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Aparthotel Costa Encantada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Costa Encantada Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Costa Encantada Aparthotel Hotel
- Aparthotel Costa Encantada Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain