Our first stay at this hotel and i think its just what i thought it would be after reading other reviews. We have only just returned from here on 15th April 2013 during Easter holidays.
Very quiet obviously as still out of main season. Lots of Spanish elderly people as is usual during these months. Very clean all around and in room. Lovely large ground floor room, plenty of room for us two adults and two boys. Cant fault room only bad bit the fridge could do with replacing as rusty and missing bits, and security on sliding patio doors could be an issue with others. Ours fell apart but was fixed the next day. Only small well worn lock.
Very friendly reception staff and helpful. Restaurant very clean looking again the usual layout for these type of hotels. Food was very samey but having to cater for many nationalities and ages you cant expect too much. My boys didnt starve thats for sure, but i craved some taste!
Pools were really lovely used the inside one most as the outside one was still very cold, but we did go in a couple of times refreshing and fun!! Very clean looking and man on duty to look out for little ones.
10 Minute walk to Fenels beach and if you walk along the main road 10 minutes to Lloret centre, beach gravely so dont expect sand. Had some lovely meals out in Fenels.
I communicated with the hotel before my stay to find out things and they were very quick to reply which helped and was usuful for our stay. A note to people who book somewhere they dont know perhaps. As far as some other reviewers go and as a tip to others about any destination as it makes me cross when people turn up without checking things out and then moan. Use the internet, use the hotel emails, use this web site, dont blame hotels for your traveling dilemers, or your lack of knowledge on a place. Its so easy, i never go on holiday expecting to much and i always find out important information. That way you tend to end up being pleasantly supprised!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four stars Aparthotel (Hotel Apartments), with all the services of a regular hotel but with the independence and facilities of an apartment. The swimming pool, recreations and bathing areas make of Aparthotel Costa Encantada an ideal gateway for families with kids. Located in the Fenals area in Lloret de Mar, at only 600 m form the beach. With a surface area of 25,000 m2 and astonishing 800 m2 outdoor pools, a heated pool and a large entertainment space for young and old. An all-inclusive Aparthotel designed for families. Many day-activities for children and adults, Mini-club, sports facilities: paddle-tennis, basket-ball, football (soccer) and a large plethora of pleasure and well-being for your vacations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Aparthotel Costa Encantada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Costa Encantada Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Costa Encantada Aparthotel Hotel
- Aparthotel Costa Encantada Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain