In the main they keep the place quite clean. The bedrooms are only average, uncomfortable beds, no English channels on TV, pay an extra 20e for a room safe. Maid service was spasmodic. Food!! Well, you shouldn't go hungry but they must employ cooks rather than chefs. Staff were friendly and helpful. Entertainment quite poor. Location pretty good. Rep excellent.
We used this as a chill week, had good weather also so successful on that point. Nothing to complain about but can't write a great review.
If you are a first choice traveller, this place is spit and sawdust compared to a holiday village.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located just 200 m from Lloret's beach. It is ideal for holidays as a family or couple, where you can choose to stay in either a room or apartment. It has 3,000 square metres of gardens, 4 swimming pools, water slides and a sports area (with facilities for fitness, basketball, mini football, volleyball, bowls and mini golf). We also offer an entertainment service aimed at families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Rosamar Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosamar Garden Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Hotel Rosamar Garden
- Rosamar Garden Resort Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain