My friend and I chose this hotel on a holiday website without much research, and we were very lucky. We stayed for three nights and this hotel is perfect for a break in the sun. We were immediately impressed by the lovely reception, and even more pleased with our room; it was very clean with a lovely pool view, balcony, tv and air con. New towels and cleaned everyday. the staff were very friendly and helpful, especially when I enquired whether they were able to show Wimbledon, every effort was made to accommodate this. No English channels at the moment but that was no problem. The only meal we had in the hotel was breakfast, but this was nice and there was lot's of choice - cooked English breakfast, pastries, continental, breads etc. We enjoyed the entertainment each night and made good use of the pool and air hockey tables downstairs! The two pools and Jacuzzi were nice too and clean. We would definitely recommend this hotel for a quieter, beach break, although the first night was quite noisy until late as there were summer solstice celebrations going on. A more nightclubby area can be found about a 15-20 minute walk away, but it was not as nice looking. It is a short 10 minute walk to Fenals beach., and plenty of restaurants to choose from. Would recommend 'Roxy's' for a cheap and nice dinner, and Ronnie Shott's bar for drinks and cocktails. A lovely hotel overall, great value for money and would definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet area of Platja Fenals, on the outskirts of Lloret, this delightful, friendly four-star hotel has been awarded the FAMILY TOURISM certificate and the ISO 9001 quality standards. It provides an excellent standard of amenities and services and is the ideal choice for a holiday with your partner, family or friends. Hotel Aquarium also has swimming pools for children and adults, a heated pool, a new SPA area with a fabulous fitness suite, Turkish bath, multishower, heated loungers, bi-thermal shower, massage area (the only SPA service that incurs a charge). There is also an archery gallery, day and evening entertainment for adults and children and a kid’s club in the summer season (June to September), garden, terrace, buffet-style meals and show cooking and free WiFi throughout the hotel. Its location next to the beach and the shopping area of Platja de Fenals, 800m from the centre of Lloret, provides guests with an array of options for exploring the surroundings. Since 2011, this hotel has been fitted with solar panels to heat water for the bathrooms and the indoor swimming pool. We do not accept pets Have an unforgettable holiday at Hotel Aquarium. We know you’ll be back! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel GHT Aquarium & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquarium Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Aquarium Lloret De Mar
- Hotel GHT Aquarium & SPA Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain