Stayed at the Hotel aquarium for a week with my fiancée, one year old daughter and 2 grandparents. The hotel is absolutely brilliant, staff so friendly and can't do enough for you and absolutely brilliant with our one year old, the hotel is spotless and staff are forever cleaning and work hard, we stayed on a half board basis and the food was fantastic with so much choice and selection every day. The rooms were lovely and kept clean everyday and it was nice to have a pool view too, beds very comfy and bathroom spacious. You do need to pay 23 euros for a safe and the same for a fridge if you require them per week. Hotel facilities were great with outdoor pool and indoor heated pool with a spa, gym, sauna, jacuzzi all free of charge, a lot of French guests stay here and not too many English and the hotel does tend to cater more for them with the entertainment and some can be quite rude! The weather was average whilst we were there and it was cold at night, and there isn't much in fenals to do, was quite disappointed and there aren't many shops or restaurants, the ones that were there were also expensive and the shops sold cheap tat, lloret itself also reminded me of blackpool as it's just nightclubs and takeaways, tossa del mar was much nicer and I recommend a visit there. I also found that a lot of places aren't child friendly and the Spanish just want to hassle you in shops and just want your money, a lot of them are quite rude and pushy and none are considerate when it comes to you having a child in a pram, I would return to the hotel as can't fault it, just wish it was in a better place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet area of Platja Fenals, on the outskirts of Lloret, this delightful, friendly four-star hotel has been awarded the FAMILY TOURISM certificate and the ISO 9001 quality standards. It provides an excellent standard of amenities and services and is the ideal choice for a holiday with your partner, family or friends. Hotel Aquarium also has swimming pools for children and adults, a heated pool, a new SPA area with a fabulous fitness suite, Turkish bath, multishower, heated loungers, bi-thermal shower, massage area (the only SPA service that incurs a charge). There is also an archery gallery, day and evening entertainment for adults and children and a kid’s club in the summer season (June to September), garden, terrace, buffet-style meals and show cooking and free WiFi throughout the hotel. Its location next to the beach and the shopping area of Platja de Fenals, 800m from the centre of Lloret, provides guests with an array of options for exploring the surroundings. Since 2011, this hotel has been fitted with solar panels to heat water for the bathrooms and the indoor swimming pool. We do not accept pets Have an unforgettable holiday at Hotel Aquarium. We know you’ll be back! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel GHT Aquarium & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquarium Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Aquarium Lloret De Mar
- Hotel GHT Aquarium & SPA Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain