We went for 4 nights all inclusive and arrived back early hours of yesterday morning.
Receptionist barely spoke any English and tried to tell us we were only half board and had to re-check herself twice.
No-one to show us where our room was and signs were poor. Lifts up to the 4th floor were covered in graffiti.
The carpet along the 4th floor corridor was filthy and patches had been cut out and replaced so was just a mess.
The room was like a prison cell. very small, narrow, dated and with no electricity!!!
We got moved to another room, again small, narrow, dated. Sheets on the bed were dirty, bathroom needed a good scrub with bleach and there was exposed wiring above the sink.
We booked a double and were given two single camp beds pushed together that had rotten mattresses underneath them. Website stated the room came with a hair-dryer but we had to pay reception a 20 euro deposit to have one.
The air con in the room blew out hot air even when set to its coolest option. Only one plug socket in the bathroom worked and the balcony was large but dirty and not private at all.
We put up with it as it was only 4 nights.
Food was mediocre. Mostly poorly labelled meat, all was luke warm, juice very watered down.
The main bar was always heaving with noisy people, food all over the floor and drink spillages too. The bar staff were too stretched to be able to sort it. Snacks outside of meal times were crisps or nuts but we only found this out by watching other people request them.
The bars shut at 11:45 on the dot every night.
The communal toilets were disgusting, never enough toilet roll, absolutely filthy all over really. I mentioned this to the reception staff, it took an hour for a lady to come and put one toilet roll in there.
There was a second restaurant and bar but this was not made clear to us and we only discovered them on the last day.
The only indoor pool was "only for families" so we, as a couple were not allowed to use it.
Very few memebers of staff knew English and the ones that did were rude.
On our last day our transfer was at 6pm. The food/drink card ran out at 3 and we were refused a bottle of water in those 3 hours.
All the receptionist could say was "you don't have to wait in the hotel". Charming.
We would never return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exotic and beautiful gardens, swimming pools, waterfalls, tennis courts, a sport area, solarium, gym, an extensive variety of spacious comfortable and lively terraces. Combine together these amenities and facilities create Guitart Gold Central Park Resort & Spa the ideal location for an immensely pleasurable and original holiday.Choose between five different swimming pools situated at various levels around the complex (one of them heated and covered). Spacious gardens to enjoy for leisure and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Guitart Central Park Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guitart Central Park Resort And Spa
- Guitart Central Park Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Guitart Central Park Spa
- Hotel Guitart Central Park
- Guitart Central Park Resort & Spa Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain