“Ca lamic a definate must !!!!”
Review of Ca l'amic

Ca l'amic
Ranked #11 of 280 Restaurants in Lloret de Mar
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ca lamic a definate must !!!!”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Went to lloret de mar in march for a long weekend , stayed in Augusta club hotel , very nice , one of the best things about lloret de mar is the restaurants , we would walk round for about an hour looking for the best one , we stumbled across Ca Lamic and went inside , food was absolutely amazing , the best we had had on the whole of our trip , that good we went back n back again !! The owner/chef pulled out all the stops , he tended to our every needs , from the bread on our table to topping up our drinks , the food was gorgeous , think we had broth , meatballs , sea bass never have we been served food that tasted that good , and so cheap !! The restaurant inside was very cozy and you got the warm welcoming feeling when dining , upstairs aswell had another dining area and lounge area if you wanted to eat upstairs maybe to watch football !! We have even considered booking again to go to lloret just to visit this restaurant , so if you visiting lloret this is definately a must , I can guarantee you won't be disappointed

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Wendy C

• Finnish first
Barcelona, Spain
“a nice surprise”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I go with my family the last 14 of february and the food is so nice, delicate and a good taste, the price is sooooooo good so cheap if you look the rest of the same restaurants located in Lloret and top quality and nice ambiance.

• Visited February 2013
Girona, Spain
“Excellent, attentive--and gluten free on request!”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Wandering around Lloret de Mar during Xmas season, looking for somewhere to eat. Noticed an intriguing special menu advertised on a blackboard outside Ca L'Amic. I couldn't eat much of it but my husband could. So we went inside and were warmly greeted. I explained that I have celiac, and out came the chef to discuss with me and the waiter what I could eat, what they could prepare, etc. I felt as if I had my own private chef! And my husband's special "St Estevan's Day" menu with cured duck slices, then duck canneloni, then stuffed squid, followed by a lemon tart with rasberry sauce was excellent. Not only did the food taste good, it was also beautiful plated.

• Visited December 2012