Visited fenals with my two babies aged 1 & 2 and my partner. The hotel is spotlessly clean, room is cleaned daily and the pool, dining room and bar are very clean. There is also free wifi
The food is delicious and is quite hot considering it is buffet style. Lots of salads, hot and cold meats, chips (for the unadventurous), fruit and dessert and reasonably priced drinks. If you get bored of the buffet there are lots of restaurants close by
The pool is clean and it wasn't too crowded, separate section for the kids. At times it was a little cold as it's on the shaded side of the hotel but the beach is very close by.
I can't complain about the noise as our room had a pool view and with our babies, I'm quite sure we are the noisiest guests!
The staff really make this place superb they are great! Very helpful, katrina especially is fantastic with my children, there is another guy who is also great but doesn't wear a name badge. They were particularly helpful when my daughter had a fall and bumped her head. All staff speak English even if it is with an accent. I do not criticise how other people speak a second language when I can only speak one. Perhaps guests who aren't impressed by the staffs ability to speak English should learn some Spanish instead and talk to them in Spanish!
The hotel itself is by lots of shops, fenals beach is a 3 minute walk and Lloret beach is a ten minute walk where there are bars, clubs, shops and (pricey) restaurants.
My only criticisms are that the shower is a bit wobbly, if I complained I'm sure they would move me into another room but I'm not that fussy. Entertainment is sparse, my children are asleep by 8pm so it's not a problem for me but if you have children who are too big to stay inside in the evening but are too small to go into Lloret De Mar this could be a problem. Most of the guests are middle age Spanish couples so I guess the hotel is just catering to their audience. I couldn't get my double pushchair in the lift but I could collapse it and get us all in. No major complaints with this hotel, maybe not for young friends on holiday or people with kids who need a lot to do on the property but I would definitely come back with my babies
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Fenals area Fenals Garden Hotel enjoys a wonderful location only 350 meters from the beach and 900 meters from the center of Lloret de Mar. The hotel has 132 spacious rooms, 24 hour reception, restaurant with buffet basis and show cooking for all meals, free wifi through all the hotel facilities, bar-cafeteria, terrace-garden and a welcoming outdoor pool. Besides a fitness room and sauna-jacuzzi, the hotel offers bicycle garage with washing point and the most usual tools. *Some of these services are optional and may have an extra charge.The hotel is ideal for couples and families that wish to enjoy a pleasant and relaxing vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fenals Garden Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Fenals Garden
- Fenals Garden Lloret De Mar
- Fenals Garden Hotel Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain