I stayed here for a few nights last Christmas after travelling to Llorett de Mar from the UK. It needs some updating but it's quite comfortable and clean. The staff were friendly and helpful despite the large number of guests who were staying there over Christmas. There was a good variety of food and there's a good swimming pool and outdoor seating area for sunny days (it was very warm and sunny there on Christmas Day). There are lifts and comfortable bars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is part of the Evenia Olympic Resort, a large touristic complex, with more than 30.000 m2 and extensive gardens. The Hotels have 6 swimming pools (2 of them heated), 2 tennis courts, sun terrace with palm trees and sun loungers, pool bar, snack bar, restaurant, nightclub, parking, complete fitness centre with Spa and a Congress Centre. Entertainment program for adults and children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Evenia Olympic Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evenia Olympic Park Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Evenia Olympic Park Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain