Orbitz.com
FindHotel
Destinia.com
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews aqua splash bar staff room number bars and restaurants holiday hill euro
Selected filters
Reviewed October 1, 2019

Currently at the grand garbi and will definitely remember the hotel but not in a good way.
The good points:-
The wi fi is ok
We have never waited at the lifts.

The bad points:-

The all inclusive is a joke and you're made to feel second class. You have to que in a separate area for drinks which are served in plastic glasses while paying guests are offered proper glasses and i think a totally more pleasant service.

Last night i got a drink after the all inclusive had finished and it was even in a different sized glass to the one id previously been served and even tasted stronger.

The food choices are very limited and normally cold unless its just cooked.

The rooms are a good size but shabby,on arrival i reported the main door lock was loose and the toilet has a leak,the toilet still hasn't been repaired!

The staff are in general unpleasant and sadly don't seem to care about guests wether that is because we are all inclusive or English or both im unsure!

On arrival we were told "because of thomas cook"we had to pay for our rooms up front which i refused and when i said i would ring the tour operator they said it was ok!

Entertainment is dire and not aimed at English.

Lloret is a nice place but i certainly wouldn't come back to the gran garbi.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bruce H
Hoteles-Garbi, Director Comercial at Hotel Gran Garbi, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2019

I'm sorry that you weren't completely satisfied about the hotel.
We will see what we can do to improve the AI offer.
I'm sorry, but the Thomas Cook situation was very shocking and confusing for all of us.
It's strange that they didn't repair the toilet right away after you advised. We will talk to our staff.
Thank you.

Reviewed September 26, 2019

Food was very good and abundant. Room was ok though couldn't sleep well with the continuous noise coming from the AC inside and also from the unit outside in the balcony. Overall it was ok, though I would rate it 3*

Date of stay: September 2019

Thank you for your review!

Reviewed September 19, 2019

It was a lovely hotel my children loved it I liked it rooms
We’re brilliant view cleaner was lovely made the rooms good as new. The food wasn’t good didn’t really cater for the English. I was shocked with how many vile men would stare and take pictures of the children when confronted they didn’t care to the point one man followed our teen and took his trousers down told reception they didn’t really care. So plz keep and eye on ur children.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Oh, this is the first time that I hear about this and I can say that we do care!!! Fortunatedly this normally never happens and clients normally never mention this.

Reviewed September 16, 2019

Overall kind 3-/+.
PROS: have free parking, which is great! 5+ ; nice location; friendly staff

CONS: food kind of 2+ or 3-, animation ( difficult to call it animation. Spanish guy was ok , but when he was off, there was another girl: she is more DJ rather than animator, kids had to entertain themselves)
Slides... asked, emailed many times to get hotel closest to the aqua splash zone, but didn’t get it...

It was difficult to find hotel( as they have many of them with the same name : gran garbi park, gran garbi, gran garbi mar etc.) Had to spend half an hour to find ours, google couldn’t find it...

So the hotel was ok, 3 star, but wont be back again!

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for your review. I wonder what happened with the email you sent because we normally answer. It's strange that google maps didn't find the hotel... When I put it in google maps, there is no problem.
It's nice to know that you liked our staff, the parking and our location!

Reviewed September 15, 2019 via mobile

We arrived in a single room. I booked a room for two persons and got a room for a single person and in another building. After 2 days we got another room and that was good. The cleaning people are very sweet!! But last night there was a man, I think a boss or manager and he was disrespectful!!!! I go to the hotel with my boyfriend en 2 friends. He asked me my room number and I gived it to him. He was talking to me like I was a stranger. He said that I was a liar... and I did nothing?!?!?! Sorry but never that hotel again.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Uh? This is strange. It's not allowed to bring people from outside into the hotel rooms, so maybe that's why he asked. We have to control. But I'm sorry if you felt he didn't treat you in the correct way. I hope you do consider coming to our hotel again.