Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews aqua splash bar staff room number bars and restaurants holiday hill euro
Selected filters
Reviewed June 9, 2019

Been to this hotel on a few occasions, while the hotel is beautiful, we were let down by the quality and variety of the food on this occasion, the food standard seems to have dropped and unfortunately for this reason we will not be back

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank ann m
Hoteles-Garbi, Director Comercial at Hotel Gran Garbi, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I'm really surprised that you didn't like the food this time! We've brand new buffets, new dishes, more show cooking and I think it's rather an upgrade for the clients! Such a pity that you didn't like it. Most clients are very pleased with the change and tell us it's better!I hope that you Will change your mind and that we will see you back in the future.

Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

Excellent!!! Everything was really good, food, rooms, services. I would like to recommend this hotel to everyone who is interested to visit this region. Enjoy your vacation and visit Barcelona at least!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Михаило В

Thank you very much!!!!!! This is lovely to hear and helps us a lot!

Reviewed May 29, 2019 via mobile

Beautiful Clean Hotel - bedrooms were spotless and cleaned daily -
Food - I normally do not like all inclusive but there was always something I could eat - very nice fresh food
Drinks - plenty to choose from - bar staff were on/off with serving drinks only 1 per person maybe because we were such a large group I personally never had an issue I got 3/4 at a time I would highly recommend and return Thank you
“The Hens” -

Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank travellingQueen075
Hoteles-Garbi, Director Comercial at Hotel Gran Garbi, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2019

Thank you very much for everything! We're happy you liked it!! We hope to see all of you again soon!

Reviewed April 10, 2019 via mobile

We arrived in Lloret De Mar dropped off right out side of the hotel we booked only to be told we had been moved to the Gran Garbi Hotel which we were told was an “upgrade” the only upgrade to this hotel was the size of the reception area, they make it look big and grand but it is all show! We were so excited because this was our first holiday as a family with our two daughters ages 2&3. On the first day we explored and went down to the beach front which isn’t too far at all lots of shops on the way but are all the same street seller type shops. On the evening we were looking forward to the buffet dinner but were left feeling hungry because all the food is bland and unappetising because of this we only ate dinner at the hotel 3 out of 7 nights and only one which we enjoyed when they did hamburgers the rest of the food is repetitive pork pork pork and none of it nice. Breakfast is the same repetitive every single day! The reception staff welcomed us with warm smiles and made an effort with the kids which was lovely, however do not expect anything other than grump faces and bad attitudes in the restaurant waiting staff they always made you feel inconvenient apart from maybe 2 which were happy to say hello/ Ola to you. The indoor pool which is not obvious to find is ok nice size and we had a lovely time in there once! The reason for this is because the hotel has ALOT of large groups of school kids! Very off putting and they take over the entire hotel they are rude and are not occupied by teachers, they were loud bolshy and threw water all over the restaurant and my husband had to tell them to stop as the threw the water towards our table and got our children, this was not impressive and angered us. Every day more and more groups arrived taking over more of the hotel and the indoor pool meaning we could not take our young children in there as the pool is not occupied either so the behaviour of the school children is not disciplined. The large groups of children also meant that the restaurant was so over growded you couldn’t move in there or hear yourself think!!! The one plus to this hotel is the rooms are clean and the maids are very friendly the best staff in the hotel and probably the most under appreciated they are all lovely and do a great job and cleaning the rooms daily changing bedding and towels! There is no entertainment at all in the hotel apart from one man teaching old people to dance to the same songs every single morning and every evening when it is meant to be a “mini disco” for kids it always turned into a dance for the old folks, it’s very much a retirement village if I was to describe it in one word. No advice given by the “tour information desk” the guy there said it was only for senior people to book trips etc and not for English which made us feel even more unwelcome in this hotel! We will not be returning here ever again we were counting down the days to leave thank god we were only here for 7 days!!!! Waste of money left feeling deflated and out of pocket after paying half board and eating out most of the time and feel very sad that our children had nothing to do here nothing was provided for children even though while we were staying there were a number of young children who attended the hotel even on the rainy days hotel staff did nothing for their guets. And the hotel “manager” walks around scouling at you all day as if you shouldn’t be there. Very disappointed the 2 stars is for the clenailness thanks to the maids.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Hoteles-Garbi, Director Comercial at Hotel Gran Garbi, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2019

I'm very sorry to hear that you were disappointed about your stay in our hotel.
At the beginning of the season we have a lot of Spanish senior groups but also school groups who come with their teachers. That's true. Maybe at these dates we have less individual clients and families. I'm sorry if you expected minidisco or more animation for the children. We do that in the summer when we have a lot of families! We have a desk where the guides of different companies can attend their clients but of course, these people are there for "their" clients of the company they work for. It's a pity that this guy didn't inform you to go to the reception. At the reception you can book trips and they give you information. Our staff is happy to help you with this.
It's really a pity that you didn't like the food. We really have a large offer of cold and warm meals and you will find pork but also chicken, turkey, lam, beef and all kind of fish, pasta, wok, pizza, rice etc so I don't really understand this.
I'm very happy that you did like the service in the rooms. It's true that we have a great cleaning team who work hard every day and are very friendly. I would say that all our staff is with us for many, many years and we really have great staff in general. It's a pity you weren't here in summer time because your daughters would have liked it more. There is more animation for them and in the waterpark we have a special section for small children.

Reviewed April 3, 2019

I stayed at this hotel from March 28th to April 2nd 2019 on an educational trip. The group was numerous, 104 students with 6 teachers. The only positive thing was the variety of the food. I admit that the school group was noisy, but the guard cannot afford to hurrying in the rooms and being impetuous towards the students. Even towards the teachers they did not approach well from the moment we arrived. The attitude was one of teasing, saying in the face to the teachers to be unprepared and asleep, this at the time of the delivery of the rooms. We were a group of 110. No tolerance. It is not correct to turn off the lights in the hall while people are sitting. I understand that it is the regulation, but it would have been correct to communicate it before turning off the lights. When the new group arrived, the lights were not turned off at midnight, but only when the group had left. We teachers were called back because a group of students on the second floor was noisy on the balcony, but they were not our students but the newly arrived ones. I think the new group has not been adorned. I think we were greeted with prejudices.

Room tip: Avoid the room that ends with the small number 21, there is only a very little space around the bed.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Agatagrun
Hoteles-Garbi, Director General at Hotel Gran Garbi, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2019

Dear Agata,
I must say we're a bit surprised by your comments. We think that your group of students, on the 28th, broke a fire alarm making the alarm sounding throughout the whole hotel. In our opinion, there were no other clients than the students, who could have done this. All customers were scared and came down to the reception in pajamas. The management spoke with all the teachers and we agreed that we would forget the incident but warned that it shouldn't be repeated.
On the 29th another student broke another button and he recognized it.
On day 30 around 2 AM they had a party in room 120. You were in 121. There was also a party in room 102 and 109. The students confronted the guards with insults. The teachers of room 101 and 109 did nothing to stop it, but supported the students.
You were in room 121 and didn't do anything either.
On the 1st of April, again around 2 AM we had complaints of noise in rooms 511,519,319, 202,215,120 and 119. You were in the middle, in 121. It's normal that we have to react.
For all these inconveniences, we have had to compensate other customers who had not been able to sleep.
We are happy to help student groups and give them rooms in the hotel but there should always be respect for the rest of the clients, don't you think so?
And I think we did our very best to help you.
Inspite of the problems, when the teacher of room 109 wanted to celebrate his birthday with all his students and colleagues, we let him use the bar bar with music and even looked for a birthday cake.
So that's why I'm a bit surprised about your negative review towards us.
I believe that both the management and the security staff have behaved with respect and professionalism.