My boyfriend and I stayed here in September 2013 and were pleasantly surprised! The hotel is well situated with just a short 3-5min walk to the centre of Lloret de Mar if you take the steps down to the shops. If you don't enjoy modern built up hotels, Roger de Flor Palace is the perfect place to stay. We are both in our early twenties and realised that a majority of the people there were a lot older than us, but it didn't bother us one bit. Many Eastern Europeans stay at the hotel but are very nice and we had no bother the 9 days we stayed here. The breakfast was good and there is a lot to choose from, so if you are a fussy eater like me you will find something that suits your tastebuds. Overall it is a great hotel, great location and the rooms are spacious with lovely decor! I wish there were more hotels like this in spain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hacienda-style Hotel surrounded by woods, overlooking sea from a beautiful park atop a small hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Roger de Flor Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Lloret De Mar
- Hotel Roger De Flor Palace Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain