My wife and myself have just booked out after 7 days so we will start with the bad points, 1 has got to be the food which is only just warm and not very exciting, 2 there are 2 ways of getting from the hotel to the town first by the road all down hill going or the 186 steps down which are very steep so if you have bad knees you are in for a shock. the good points nice old hotel big rooms, nice pool and the view wot can i say
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hacienda-style Hotel surrounded by woods, overlooking sea from a beautiful park atop a small hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Hotel Roger de Flor Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Lloret De Mar
- Hotel Roger De Flor Palace Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain