just came back last night and felt compelled to write my review straight away! this place is a beautiful tranquil oasis set away from the main town on a hill with sea (and admittedly a few 70's high rise apartments!) views - the staff have better english than my spanish but if you plan to get the best from this accommodation and resort i recommend making an effort to learn at least some basic phrases or taking a phrase book to help the staff out as most of the other residents seemed to be either spanish or italian - this appears to be the case throughout the resort so get learning! :) Breakfast is among the best I've had buffet style, ham, cheese, fruit, cakes, pastries, eggs, toast, yoghurt, fresh juice, fresh coffee - all with a sea view - the food in town is a bit samey - pizza etc unless you like seafood (obviously being by the sea) The hotel is so quiet because there are 176 steps down the sea front - on the bright side great exercise and it's a price well worth paying for the tranquility of the place. To sum up this is a great value, comfortable, quiet hotel - we started planning our next trip before we even left, highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hacienda-style Hotel surrounded by woods, overlooking sea from a beautiful park atop a small hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Roger de Flor Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Lloret De Mar
- Hotel Roger De Flor Palace Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain