A weeks holiday in Hotel Royal Beach in early November proved to be much better than expected thanks in no small way to the ever friendly staff in a clean and welcoming hotel. Always smiling and helpful with local information. With a local bus stop right at the door getting about was easy n cheap with a bus every 20 mins doing a big circle round the area. And although the hotel is situated in a quieter area there are abundant bars and cafes within a couple of hundred meters (the robin hood across the road from the hotel is excellent value for money). Nightly entertainment at the hotel was excellent with early evening fun for the kids then later in the evening for the adults. The entertainment was very much geared towards the more mature guests ( 40+). By this time of the year many of the bars/shops/cafes were closing down for the season but for those wanting a quieter holiday this was no bad thing.The large number of organised coach tours using the hotel as a 1 or 2 night base is testament to its popularity. One word of warning....I was there self catering but for the all inclusive guests a section of the bar and staff are set aside for their service and it got quite busy even so late in the season and i meet several all inclusive guests who preferred to eat out as the choice's on offer were restricted. The few (and they were very few) more boisterous guests and late night revelers were handled tactfully but firmly. One rather intoxicated chap was promptly escorted out of the bar when he his antics on the dance floor got a little - shall we say suggestive. While most people found it rather funny/comical it was early and there were kids present but the floor staff dealt with the situation promptly and quietly. All in all a very well run and clean hotel with great staff. Among my list for a repeat visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star H•TOP Royal Beach is family oriented hotel, full of life and activity. It is located in Lloret de Mar, Costa Brava (north-east coast of Spain), just 100 meters from the beautiful sandy "Platja de Fenals" beach. The 153-room provide many facilities and services for adults and children. It is situated at 85 Km from Barcelona – El Prat Airport and 25 Km from Girona Airport. Lloret de Mar is one of the most popular cities in Costa Brava known for the lively nightlife and its clean&safe beaches. FACILITIES Rooms • Social room (ping pong, billard, etc. • Restaurant • Bar • Swimming pools ( one for adults and one for children; unsupervised pools ) • Sun terraces • Laundry room • Souvenirs/gift shop Children • Miniclub (really is children's activity room ) • Playground • Baby cots and chairs Spa area • Hot tubs (Outdoors. From 1/5 to 30/9) Staff • 24 hour Front Desk services • Multilingual staff • Housekeeping • Tour desk Others • Currency exchange • Car hire • Medical service (external service) • Air-conditioning • Heating • Safe boxes (in each room)* • Wi-Fi* • TV • Luggage storage (coin lockers) • Lifts • Bikes & quadricycles* *Some of these services are extra or require a deposit (ask at the Hotel) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your H.TOP Royal Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h Top Royal Beach Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Royal Beach Lloret De Mar
- Royal Beach Hotel Lloret De Mar
- H.TOP Royal Beach Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain