Hotel MoreMar
$84
$74
Hotel Cleopatra Spa(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
$132
  • Pool
Rosamar & Spa(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
$85
  • Beachfront
Rigat Park & Spa Hotel(Lloret de Mar)
$190
URH Hotel Excelsior(Lloret de Mar)
$58
  • Beachfront
Aparthotel Costa Encantada(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
$60
$57
  • Pool
Sant Pere del Bosc Hotel & Spa(Lloret de Mar)
$166
$150
Hotel Santa Marta(Lloret de Mar)
$278
$270
Gran Hotel Monterrey(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
$114
$98
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Alegria Plaza Paris(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
$80
  • Pool
All reviewscava sangriawaiting on staffa small swimming poolpool and bar areamissed dinnerquiet endbars restaurantsclean tidylunch and dinnerminute walk to the beacha great weeklovely beachtown centrepuddingmaids
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Arrived after midnight to a meal of a salad which was lovely, unfortunately the food went down from there. The rooms are on the small side but very clean & would be better if a kettle & cups were provided. The food was similar every day, meat??? in sauce, chips & salad. A variety of sandwiches & jacket potatoes with a variety of fillings would have been better, who wants stew with salad! ? The food was cold too. Staff were a little rude to begin with, acting as though we were getting everything for free because we were all inclusive! became friendlier as the week went on. Thank goodness we were only there for a week & not the 2 I originally planned.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Rosina F, reception at Hotel MoreMar, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

Hello,

Thank you very much for your comments anr review. We will take care of issues provided by you. We are trying to improve our servicec every day.

For any questions or suggestions, you can write us: info@hotelmoremar.com

Kind regards,

Denis Sheremet

Reception

Reviewed May 7, 2014

Just been to Moremar over the long weekend and I'll be honest hotel is ok, location is good as its near to the beach and some of the restaurants but not on the main street so you should not have noise/disturbance during the night. Saying that walls are thin so you get some noise from neighbours but it wasn't too bad. Also rooms were cleaned and towels were changed daily which is good

Worst thing for us was when we booked a hotel as part of package it said double/twin room so I emailed the hotel, as mentioned in other reviews, to book us on a double room with balcony view and hotel reception replied saying they will put us in a double room with a garden view but unfortunately we were allocated a room with twin bed and useless balcony with a white tilled wall (feeling like you are in a hospital) but again we didn't much time in the hotel. I still can't believe they gave us twin bed..

Anyway overall experience was not too bad but I'm not sure I'll go back again or recommend anyone.

Room Tip: Don't book room Block A 109 (don't remember the other rooms in that wing but pretty sure they are 110 onwards up to 118 ) otherwise you'll get balcony which is practically useless
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Manan_Shah
Núria F, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel MoreMar, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2014

Dear customer,

Thank you very much for your review of our hotel on Tripadvisor, we take note about all your comments. Referring to the theme of the room you booked a double economic room and the only difference with the double standard are the views, economic double room always has inside view. Regarding the request for bed, we can never guarantee this request, depends on the availability.

For any questions or suggestions, you can write us: info@hotelmoremar.com

Best regards

The Management - Hotel Moremar

Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

Just stayed in this hotel over the last few days. Can't say a bad thing about it. Rooms are really nice, clean and suits for purpose. Staff were really friendly and helpful. Really close to the beach and all the shops but tucked away enough for a good night sleep. Food was really nice too. Nice fish, vegetables, soups, pork, beef etc etc... didn't have to starve for sure!! :) pool is nice and clean and gets quite a bit of sunshine too so done a fare bit of sunbathing too. All in all would stay here anytime again!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Csilla M
Núria F, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel MoreMar, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel and sharing your experience with other travelers! We are delighted to read that you had a great experience with us!

The Management - Hotel Moremar

Reviewed April 23, 2014

I like to leave frank and honest reviews. The hotel itself is down a small street which is the back of some other hotels. We arrived in the early hours got our keys and a plated salad which was a nice thought. The rooms are clean and roomy. The balcony we had literally looked on to a wall which is very close and claustrophobic. The next morning breakfast is when it all goes wrong the food was Cold the fried eggs where rock hard yokes not nice it was the same at lunch and dinner all the hot food was COLD. We didn't get ask if we wanted drinks with our dinner apparently you have to ask them for drinks I found out later. The beer on the all inclusive is cans and stops at 10pm not 11pm as it stated when we booked. On our last night I got a call from the manager who charged me 35 euros for a broken toilet seat which was in our room, hand on heart I don't know if it was us or it was broken before hand. This did get my back up and started on about the food and service of drinks and lunch/dinner times but she said its fine and the food wasn't cold. I beg to differ. The only way I can sum our stay in this hotel is "never again"

Room Tip: Don't go.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank carlton4
Reviewed April 21, 2014

My friend and I have just returned from a long weekend here and it was that disappointing, I felt I had to write a review. The location itself isn't too bad , thankfully there are plenty of restaurants and bars nearby that you can escape to if you find the food as disgusting as we did. Eating times are quite late and far apart, the food is very limited and cold. We were the first people in the restaurant at tea time and could not understand why the food had gone so cold. We ate out after that as a second attempt the next day gave the same results. The staff try there best but they do not speak great English so anything out of the ordinary needs to be googled rather than asked of. The entertainment was fine, we certainly made the most of the all inclusive bar ( closes at 10pm and the drinks were not cold) and had a good night with the singers and other guests. The rooms are basic, cold and noisy!!! You can hear everything and there is no kettle, complimentary toiletries or extra towels. I wouldn't go back ever again but if you're looking for somewhere very cheap and basic to put your head down for the night then I guess this isn't too bad, but don't eat here or expect a quiet night!!!

• Stayed: April 2014