“Excellent hospitality”

Ranked #21 of 178 Trapani B&B and Inns
Melbourne, Australia
“Excellent hospitality”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I stayed in the Red Passion Room at this lovely little B and B in Trapani. For $45 AUD per night, the room was nicely decorated, spacious, well aired and exceptionally clean. With yummy breakfast every morning, I feel like I got a lot for my money!
From the moment I arrived, I was very well looked after by Paolo, Valentina and Mariella. I hope that the rooftop terrace is up and running soon as that would make this place perfect.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Thank you so much for your hospitality!
We had a great time in Trapani and it was a pleasure to stay in LA Trinacria BB !!! Great location, clean and nice rooms, tasty breakfasts.
Paolo is a very friendly host, always keen and able to help. I definitely recomend that place!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Rzeszów, Podkarpackie, Poland
Reviewed May 13, 2013

In general, the conditions and hospitality of Paolo are worthy of the best rate.
I recommend this hostel and if i had the possibility to visit Trapani again, I would come back to this hostel for sure.

Rzeszow, Poland
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Me and my 3 friends we were in Trapani in April and we spent 4 fantastic days living in "La Triancria Bed and Breakfast". Honestly, I have visited many of hostels in Europe so far and that one is one of the best! The quality of service and friendly personnel (Paolo) it's just what we really appreciated! The condition of bedrooms, bathrooms and the quality of (various and delicious!) breakfast deserves 5 stars! :) You don't need to be afraid about your stay - Paolo will always help you and provide any advice or information about Trapani.

One thing you should know is that the kitchen isn't for everybady so you can't cook your meals during a day. But I far as I know it isn't a problem to use it to prepare some tea, coffee etc. :)
Enjoy your stay!

Krakow, Poland
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Beautiful, clean and nice place - we enjoyed every minute there! Paolo is very kind, helpful and generous. He welcomed us with wine and was very nice all the time. The location is also perfect - it is close to everywhere. I wish I will visit Trapani again!

Room Tip: every room is nice :)
Zurich, Switzerland
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We made a trip around all Sicily starting with Trapani and the last night of our trip we came back again to La Trinacria because compared with the other bed&breakfast was perfect. In la Trinacria the host, Paolo, was very kind and helpful. The room was absolutely beautiful with a fantastic dosel bed. Everything was clean and perfect and the breakfast was delicious with a huge variety of things.

I definetly recommend this bed & breakfast, the price is nothing compared with the high quality they offer.

I will come back.

Room Tip: "Romantic room with dosel bed is fantastic"
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank JoseLazuen
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We found Trinacria very beautiful and extremely clean. The location is right in the middle of the best part of Trapani (the peninsula), and we were given keys so access was never a problem at any hour. Our hosts were very nice, generous, and helpful. They even kept breakfast out late for us one morning, and welcomed us with fruit juice a cookies. Our stay was fantastic and I would recommend Trinacria without hesitation.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple