This cute B&B has some stro
1. it's really clean, and looks recently refurnished;
2. it's cozy and arty - not only the rooms, but all the place has been put together nicely;
3. the owner is definitely helpful and kind (he provided us with clear information and recommendations about how to visit the city and where to dine);
4. the location is central - it is an enjoyable 15-minutes walk from Trapani's main street, and literally a couple of minutes from the port;
5. breakfast is Italian-style, and fresh coffee is made by the host (wonderful cappuccinos!);
Unfortunately the street where the B&B is located has recently become pedestrian area, so you need to park the car in a public parking lot. As a young couple it didn't matter at all (it was a 20-minute walk in the centre), but it may be tiring for old people or parents travelling with young children.
All in all, the B&B made our stay in Trapani delightful, and we would definitely recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historical center of the town, the Bed and Breakfast Casalicchio has been created after a long and accurate conservative restauration of an ancient Trapanese building of the XVII century. The Bed and Breakfast Casalicchio purpose is to be a hymn to the ancient Sicilian hospitality style. The rooms are provided with the most modern comforts and each of them it is characterized for a particular architectural detail, a picture, a color, a peculiar sea view. The atmosphere that can be felt is unique thanks to the intervention of the painter and sculptor Salvatore Coccellato, that has succeeded in characterizing every room with its precious masterpieces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Studio Scivoletto S.r.l. and HostelWorld so you can book your Casalicchio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casalicchio Trapani, Sicily