“Excellent”

I Grilli
Ranked #4 of 408 Restaurants in Trapani
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Braceria I Grilli is, since 2011, the perfect place to taste the excellent grilled meats. First Steak House on Trapani, offers selected meats from all over the world. You will find Patanegra and cheeses, as well as Italians, also French. You can taste wines from Trentino, Valle d'Aosta, Sicily, Puglia, Sardinia, Piedmont, Tuscany, Veneto and France. By our reservation, you can also arrange your business lunches as well as intimate and tasty events.
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We were looking for an alternative to pasta. I had steak and my partner had pork. The meal was very good. I would recommend this restaurant.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank 174Marian

• Polish first
Brussels, Belgium
“Excellent quick lunch”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

My wife and I were up for a quick, small lunch (we ate already far too much during our stay in Sicily) and found this place in the pedestrian street of Trapani. We both got an excellent salade with splendid roasted potatoes as contorno and a good glass of white wine to finish it off in an appropriate way. No exquisite dining of course, but perfect for a quick lunch!

Visited June 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very nice and interesting place”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Found this place on tripadvisor website. Decided to go there, as we were a bit tied of pasta and pastery. We ordered assorted cheese, assorted ham, fiorentino steak and asked to advise us some wine. Were positively surprised with the size of portions. Actually I could have just the cheese without the main dish. Cheese was served very nice with some nuts and jam. My husband ordered ham, and he liked it very much! The officiant was very kind to serve 1 fiorentino steak for 2 persons. Meat was delicious! The price is average, not cheap, not expensive. But the atmosphere is unique!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank barabuk
Krakow, Poland
“Absolutely amazing!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Simple, but really outstanding. Delicious plate of cheeses, great wine, top class local olive oil (in numbered bottles) and fantastic service. It's a must in Trapani!

• Visited May 2013
Tilburg, The Netherlands
“Amazing atmosphere”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Me and my friend found that place accidentally and we were more than pleasantly surprised. Not only was the personnel very friendly and kind, but the whole atmosphere was amazing. The food is delicious, beautifully arranged, it is something more interesting than the average menu at the other restaurants, the prices are normal. We were impressed that although they seemed to be closing soon the staff let us in and let us have dinner. They did not make us feel uncomfortable at all, but on the contrary we had a very nice time.

• Visited April 2013