“Very nice and interesting place”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of I Grilli

I Grilli
Ranked #4 of 388 Restaurants in Trapani
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very nice and interesting place”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Found this place on tripadvisor website. Decided to go there, as we were a bit tied of pasta and pastery. We ordered assorted cheese, assorted ham, fiorentino steak and asked to advise us some wine. Were positively surprised with the size of portions. Actually I could have just the cheese without the main dish. Cheese was served very nice with some nuts and jam. My husband ordered ham, and he liked it very much! The officiant was very kind to serve 1 fiorentino steak for 2 persons. Meat was delicious! The price is average, not cheap, not expensive. But the atmosphere is unique!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank barabuk

• Polish first
Krakow, Poland
“Absolutely amazing!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Simple, but really outstanding. Delicious plate of cheeses, great wine, top class local olive oil (in numbered bottles) and fantastic service. It's a must in Trapani!

• Visited May 2013
Tilburg, The Netherlands
“Amazing atmosphere”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Me and my friend found that place accidentally and we were more than pleasantly surprised. Not only was the personnel very friendly and kind, but the whole atmosphere was amazing. The food is delicious, beautifully arranged, it is something more interesting than the average menu at the other restaurants, the prices are normal. We were impressed that although they seemed to be closing soon the staff let us in and let us have dinner. They did not make us feel uncomfortable at all, but on the contrary we had a very nice time.

• Visited April 2013
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
“Best steak I'd tasted outside my own country of Scotland.”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Air conditioning a bit fierce for January, but then visitors in a month or so will be grateful for this. US marines were chowing down there as well so that's a good sign that they've sniffed out good beef. The manager doesn't take no for an answer and wants you to really enjoy the gastro experience. Prices very reasonable and wine list extensive.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank anne f
London, United Kingdom
“Good food and service”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I had one of the best steak meals ever here. They served a very nice Nero d'Avola with it. Followed by a very good cheese plate with cherries and nuts and then ice cream with a chocolate sauce. I know it's simple and not very Italian but it was all cooked/presented beautifully!

Visited September 2012