Pizzeria Amici Miei
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Telephone: 0923 25907
Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

Good pizza from a wide assortiment quickly served in a big room full of tables and tv's. This is the perfect place for pizza with a beer, don't expect to have a cosy long dinner.

1  Thank WillemBuys
Write a ReviewReviews (1,011)

Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

We had the best pizza - seafood. It was topped with lots of seafood especially mussels. The base was like a focaccia- it was delicious. We also had the mussel Zuppa- mussels were huge and delicious. Great atmosphere in front of the beach. Can get quite busy. Definately recommend it. Reasonably price too

Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

I 've spent two months in the city of Trapani,and this pizzeria has always had great pizzas every time i went there which was at least 10 times or more!!!!delicious!

Reviewed June 20, 2012

Truly fantastic pizzas at very reasonable prices. Great range of pizzas to choose from. We returned for a second visit on our week's stay in Trapani. Great location so close to the action but yet so peaceful.

Reviewed April 29, 2012

This place is open only in the evening,a great location on the lungomare with a great sea view. Didn't find anything alluring amongst the few starters,so I ordered a green salad as I side dish with my pizza.The salad duly arrived,very disappointing,a type of frisee very finely shredded,extremely boring.I could only have a few mouthfuls! Then I waited and waited for the pizza. Eventually I enquired,and was told they were waiting for me to finish my starter dish! That clarified,the offending salad was removed, and the pizza brought,which was indeed very.very good,a Diavola with a good spicy salami amongst other toppings.A lemon sorbet to finish was sharp,fresh and cleasing,but the espresso was brouught in a small paper cup! By just tweaking the place a bit (a few decent starters,proper cups) it could be a lovely pizzeria,rather than just a place where you quickly eat your pasta and disappear.Service was ok and the total bill came to 26Euros,a bit more than i thought it was worth.