A beautiful hotel centered in the middle of the old part of the town which was a hive of activity. The breakfast room had a view over the whole area looking out over the sea. In the evening it was tranformed To a cocktail bar With hor d'oeuvre watching the sunset which was spectaculär. The staff from the reception area To the cleaners could not do enough for us. They Were so friendly and accomadating. Trapani is a picturesque town especially Around the hotel With many restaurants and bars. Food was delicious we ate Sword fish Tuna prepared in many ways and many other fish. There Were many places To visit Arice is a must. The Local bus takes you direct To cable car up the mountain To a lovely view and town. Marsala is also a town not To miss very pretty. Of course you have the novelty of taking the hover Craft To the Islands .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence La Gancia is in the town of Trapani on Sicily's north coast. It offers Wi-Fi and a roof terrace with garden with panoramic views over the town and the bay.La Gancia is decorated in mixture of traditional Sicilian and modern styles, with colourful mosaic walls. Rooms are air conditioned and have private bathrooms and flat screen TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Residence La Gancia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence La Gancia Hotel Trapani
- Residence La Gancia Trapani, Sicily