“Romantic”

TENTAZIONI DI GUSTO
Ranked #16 of 425 Restaurants in Trapani
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed September 28, 2012

My husband and I have just returned from a romantic dinner at this fabulous restaurant on the occasion of my husband's birthday. This restaurant is one of the most beautiful places I have been. Quiet, romantic and perfect ambience for a perfect dinner. Very well priced too. Large choice of fabulous wines and the staff are the best. Well done. We hope to be back when we next visit Trapani. Highly recommendable.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

This by far is the most beautiful restaurant we have been to in Trapani so far. The restaurant itself is decorated beautifully and the waitstaff is friendly and attentive. But we waited too long for our food and when it finally arrived, it was disappointing. The busiate pasta was not handmade and it came with only 2 gamberi rossi. It was also supposed to be served with sea urchin which I did not see nor taste so they added some for me right away. My husband ordered the fried fish plate which was also average. It was average food for an above average price. Perhaps other menu items are better and could make this experience better for others.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

This was a great meal..We were looking for a quick plate of pasta for lunch and ended up spending nearly 3 hours. Relaxed good food, perfect service, and best of all beer from a wine bottle in beer glasses. Lobster pasta was divine...I would def go back if I am in Trapani..Should be rated number 1 in Trapani.Keep it up!

Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

Restaurant in the center of Trapani. Summertime eat outside, no commotion of pedestrians passing by. Staff is friendly and most speak english. We came back a second time just to have again the mixed appetizer which offers various small but tasty ala nouvelle cuisine bites and i myself am done after having this. Fresh grilled tuna is a must if they have it. Had a stuffed calamary which could have been better but overall i am satisfied with the food there.

1  Thank Obi-Obina
Reviewed July 18, 2012

We arrived via Trip Advisor, and loved it! The service is amazing! We sat outside in July 18, 2012, and it was perfect! We had a special appetizer of smoked buffalo Mozzerella with raw prawns and tomatoes...to die for! Then we had the pasta with lobster...wow! And I had the swordfish rolls (a-MAZING) while my husband had the sea bass with leek stew. And we topped it off with house red and white wine, and a canoli! We actually will probably go back tomorrow night since we both wanted to try about 6 other dishes! Worth it! Don't miss!

1  Thank Cdezlowe