My boyfriend and I spent a week travelling around the Island and this B&B was easily the best place we stayed during our trip. Our host was warm and helpful, catering to every need and giving useful advice on places to eat and visit.
All the rooms have incredible views over the harbour and towards the Salt Pans and the location is perfect for getting around on foot or by car. The buffet breakfast on a morning was delicious and having coffee made to order was a treat!
Our room had a mezzanine level to access the bathroom and there was also a balcony where we sat and enjoyed a complimentary bottle of wine from the B&B in the evening. There was also a bowl of fruit in the room and chocolates and limoncello to welcome us on arrival. All of these small touches made our experience feel extra special and we wished we were able to stay a little longer.
One small criticism which may affect less mobile travellers is that the stairs to access the rooms are steep and narrow, as were our stairs to the bathroom within the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- I Colori del Vento B&B is a little, lovely and romantic bed and breakfast with an amazing seaview.From the private balcony of your room, you will enjoy a breathtaking view of the sea and beautiful Egadi Islands: Favignana, Levanzo, Marettimo, small fragments of Mediterranean Sea, immersed in a scene framed by ancient salt, fortresses and crystal sea waters.The sunsets will capture your senses and will rock you in a magical play of lights, perfumes and "colors of the wind”, between sea, sky and earth… with the unique background of Colombaia Castle, an ancient fortress dating back to 260 BC and the characteristic coming and going of sailing boats and small vessels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your I Colori del Vento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- i Colori Del Vento Hotel Trapani
- I Colori Del Vento Trapani, Sicily