“Jet Ski Safari”
Review of Pits Watersports

Pits Watersports
More attraction details
Owner description: Pits watersports is a fun entertaining waterski and wake board school at milos island in greece. The club is located at paliochori beach on the south-east side of the island, only 8 km from the port of milos. Paliochori is the most popular organised beach of the island, easily accessible by bus, car, taxi or moto. The beach has also restaurants, beach bars, umbrellas, beach chairs, hotels.
Reviewed July 8, 2017

Our family of five had a great time during our adventure. The equipment was top notch and we all felt completely safe at all times. They were easy to work with and completely fun and professional. We would highly recommend as the only way to see Kleftiko. A definite highlight of our trip.

1  Thank portas2017
"island"
in 3 reviews
"boat"

Reviewed June 20, 2017

I brought 4 teenagers to this beach. I love this beach - warm water, colorful stones, soft sand, good Taverna's, umbrellas if you want them, family friendly, etc... then we chanced upon the Pits Watersports and after inquiring, decided to take the teenagers on a pull-behind "sofa" ride. It was hilarious! Everybody is equipped with life vests. The boat driver was clearly an expert. The sofa ride was a hit and the kids asked to do it again - so we did. Today they asked if we could go spend the day with Pits and do everything: jet skis, water skis, more sofa ride, more cowbell... After the experience and having had my fill of shopping, history, Greek food, etc... I am going to give the kids their wish - primarily because I know what to expect and I know it will be great. I will probably ride the sofa myself haha! Anyway ... we didn't know what to expect and we were very pleasantly surprised.

1  Thank CarpeDiemMT
Reviewed June 10, 2017

I'm only seeing these reviews now, but the 5 star rating is accurate. Totally agree.

My girlfriend and I hopped on a Jetski and went off to see Kleptiko beach. 100% worth it. I think the guys running the shop do this for fun more than anything, so I promise you'll have a good time. Never having jet-skiied before, the tour guides did a great job in making sure that we had a positive experience. They were easy-going but take appropriate safety precautions to make sure that beginners are safe on the open waters. Definitely make this a stop if you are in Milos.

1  Thank Debarun G
Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

I've been there with my girl to try some water sports and take with me, stupidly, my GoPro. During this game I fell down on the water at high speed and lost my camera! Was not possible to rescue it because at that stage the water was 30mt deep. They proposed me to pay 50 euro to rent all the sub equipment and they would have asked to a friend of them to go down there the day after. I accepted. At midday of the following day the telephone rung: my GoPro was back again! Thank you guys!!! Hope to see you again!

1  Thank R194YEstefanom