“Tourist trap!”
Review of Tsigrado Beach

Ranked #5 of 64 things to do in Milos
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Milos has far way better beached than this tiny one! If you are a climber you will find it funny, if you are not you will get tired going down and then up, it's waste of time. And the sand is falling on your head all the time...Try Firiplaka near Tsigrado, much better!

2  Thank LilliCy

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Unique way to enter the beach, rather dangerous that is why it requires people to be careful and skillful to get down to the beach.

1  Thank Geokam007
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I had seen several beautiful photos of this beach and several locals told me it was the best beach on the island so I decided to try it. The water looked beautiful, but I was a bit puzzled when I saw a sign saying go to the beach at your own risk. Then I saw you had to climb down using a rope to get to the beach. Some of us in the group were willing to do it and others weren't, so we left. That is the reason why I am only giving 4 stars. They need steps down to the beach. A lot of other people went and then saw what they had to do and left and we then went to nearby Firiplaka where we saw several other tourists who we saw at Tsigrado who didn't end up going down either.

2  Thank Sgahsdjfk A
Reviewed August 3, 2013

This beach is one of the best in whole Milos.

Though it is hard to get to by foot. There is a small passage way maybe 1,5m wide and around 100m descending down to the beach. As it is very steep and rocky a rope is attached to help as well there are two wooden ladders of which the last one is going straight to the beach.

Once you made it a fantastic place awaits you! And due to its position not so many people visit it!

Some boats visit this jewel... This is the easier approach.

Make sure you can put all your belongings in a bag or backpack, etc. You need both hands to climb.

2  Thank McCurly
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We visited beach Tsigrado but we didn't climb down to the beach.Nevertheless it looked amazing and it had a great view of Aegean sea.